Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Tell me what this implies.

I reproduced the post in question with the relevant quote as quoted, verbatim.

You’re still at that oul “implies” craic. Not good enough Sid.

Where? Prove it.

Then there’s also this:

Tell me what the quotes I reproduced imply, pal.

You have some proof that this “glenshane4” is the same poster as “glenshane” who posts here?

You’re a bit of a bin lid sid, but you’re one hell of an actor. Congratulatuons on the academy award!

1 Like

Sid, mate, what you think they imply is your interpretation. I’m not making your argument. You have to prove that what you think they imply is wht is actually meant.

Carry on.

There are apparently loads of different lads knocking around Irish internet forums calling themselves “glenshane”.

Same as sid waddell on YBIG and gaaboard has absolutely nothing to do with the poster formerly known as sid waddell on this forum.

Nembo Kid has nothing to do with Cicero Dandi either.

That’s pretty obvious, pal.

When you say there’s no “however” about how a united Ireland will come about, it legitimises literally anything, even genocide.

The means become irrelevant, only the end outcome matters.

That is a blueprint for genocide.

Nah. You’re just generalising and bullshitting Sid. You made a specific allegation that glenshane supports “a war of extermination”.

Where?

There’s a simple way of ascertaining this.

Is there any “however” in the quest for a united Ireland?

Words matter.

Words cause genocide.

Nah Sid. Your interpretation of what somebody said doesn’t really count.

If that was the case The Beatles were responsible for Chalie Manson.

Do you believe that the Beatles were reponsible for the murder of Sharon Tate and the others?

Deary me. You’re actually using Charles Manson as an example to try and prove that somebody on this forum didn’t clearly imply something?

That is incredible mental gymnastics, I’m surprised you haven’t snapped yourself in two.

Sid’s off stalking some lad on another forum. Once again he’s stalking the wrong person. If that’s not rent free i don’t know what is.
For what it’s worth i feel only sadness and pity.

3 Likes

Just applying your “logic” there Sid. Sorry if it doesn’t suit your narrative.

wahay! Thanks Sid

1 Like

And @Sidney has nothing to do with me.

:open_mouth:

That’s exactly what I feel for somebody so consumed by bitter sectarian hatred such as yourself.

But, sure it wasn’t you, or something something.

Despite you having, coincidentally, the exact same views as this “other person”.

Guy Incognito in The Simpsons springs to mind.

Is this the social worker lad you were going to out to his employer? He also seems to be livng rent free in your head.