Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

There would appear to be a lot of different “people” living rent free in your head.

All of them yourself.

The same, but different.

At least there were only two Andy Gorams.

Gosh!

Basically they harvesting aborted babies. This is the future ye voted for it. They basically resuscitate them keep them alive and off to a facility.

That’s America you dopey fucker.

Is it really, unless we bring in some app like track my fetus we’ll never know. Money talks kid American Ireland wherever you go. And we’ll follow suit there is no safety net cos dopes like you voted this in.

When you become a guard you’ll be clearing anti abortion protesters away from the front of clinics and clearing the path for the likes of me + another to go in and get rid of another unwanted pregnancy.

Why would you want to to about your child to be? That’s an awful thing to be saying. God bless you Dr Bob.

Abort early and abort often.

No foal no fear, we insure all. Fit or fatal.

Did the child survive? Did the baby?

Any update on the murdering thats going on, or we all happy to sweep this under the carpet for the summer?? Stats figures are welcome. Can’t seem to find them anywhere.

2 Likes

Happy enough.

The mrs dropped a load of flyers into the Cork clinic the other day, 10% off fanny waxes for all women going in having the procedure – reminding them it’s important to look your best when aborting… she’s had a right good few messages for appointments.

5 Likes

Alabama have followed Georgia’s lead in banning abortion. Ohio will follow suit. Thankfully the tide is turning.

Fully banned or reduced to specific circumstances?

No surprise to see a women-hating neanderthal headcase like yourself cheerleading this shit

Must give you a hard on to see a load of old white men telling rape victims they have to give birth against their will

NAY

:rofl:Typical lefty, so much vitriol and hatred in your heart. First recourse is to insult followed by a coarse and inexplicable sexual reference. Shouting down people who have a contrary opinion to your own is no way to behave. But being the Christian that I am I forgive you and will pray for you.

1 Like

Anti-abortionism is entirely about shouting down people and having an inexplicable obsession with punishing rape victims.

At least own up to the realities of your vile, deep seated hatred of women rather than running away from it like a child.

Choice and allowing women to make the best decision for themselves by definition doesn’t shout anybody down.

Keep wallowing in imagined victimhood by all means - it’s all you have, and it’s equally laughable and pathetic to see.

As a so called “Christian”, an inexplicable and deeply unhealthy obsession with other people’s sex lives is no doubt inbred into you, and I use the term “inbred” deliberately.