Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Does your son have a Wexford jersey?

He has a Polish soccer shirt and a Limerick jersey, along with a small Ireland scarf. Iā€™d imagine heā€™ll want to establish himself on the Castletown senior team and then take things from there,

If all else fails, thereā€™ll always be a spot on the Tara Rocks team

No doubt the abortionists will be emboldened by todayā€™s result and will be trying to force their agenda again.

Been all over Twitter already.

After his comment about leaving babies to die in a field, Iā€™m looking forward to being on the same side as @Tess Tickle for this. Heā€™ll have no problem with killing foetuses.

Kicking someone when they are down comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Itā€™s time to push this one through too, strike while the iron is hot

Jesus give us a chance to get over this one.

A good friend of mine has to head to uk next week to undergo a procedure to terminate a foetus that hasnā€™t a chance of survival. She is only 20 weeks in.

Something not quite right there.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1146999, member: 686ā€]A good friend of mine has to head to uk next week to undergo a procedure to terminate a foetus that hasnā€™t a chance of survival. She is only 20 weeks in.

Something not quite right there.[/QUOTE]
Itā€™s beyond cuntish. Iā€™d actually say thereā€™d be an even bigger vote in favour of abortion under those type of circumstances than today.

In certain cases abortion should be allowed but I think itā€™s something that could be abused and treated like contraception which I really donā€™t agree with

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1146999, member: 686ā€]A good friend of mine has to head to uk next week to undergo a procedure to terminate a foetus that hasnā€™t a chance of survival. She is only 20 weeks in.

Not right at all.

Shure that Iona crowd would want her to carry it give birth to it and make the mother dig the fuckin grave herself if they got away with it

The answer in Ireland is to let the poor girl go through another 20 weeks of pregnancy and give birth to a child that will die within a matter of minutes. What a country

:rolleyes:

Letā€™s do this. Letā€™s bleed.

Unfortunate choice of words there sid

Deliberately unfortunate. Unfortunately deliberate. Whichever you prefer.

Just plugging this event later todayā€¦ iā€™ll be thereā€¦ hope to see some of you.

1 Like