Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Al Doyle is from Hot Chip, a most excellent English electronic dance music band. Been guesting with LCD Soundsystem, an American band, on their recent tour. Iā€™m sure he was highly confused by the medieval beliefs on abortion he encountered in Ireland and lashed out at the Taostick in a fit of pique.

Thank God he had his trusty Tote.

He canā€™t stop tagging me :grinning:

God bless you Katie.

1 Like

absolutely fucking scandalous, Oireland has lost its way

2 Likes

Bye bye Katieā€¦And thanks, She has mobilized the peo choice vote even moreā€¦

Will the last to leave, please turn off the lights.

I havenā€™t read the article, did she have an abortion?

Click into it there. Sheā€™s nice. :smirk_cat:

Thanks for your efforts katie, we are going to go on now and do this for you (and all those small babies that donā€™t deserve to be murdered)

2 Likes

Given they wanted to impeach her from day one the result was never in doubt. If they had have made a formal complaint and the disciplinary board found against her then Iā€™d have no issue with this. They didnā€™t and now it looks like there is no room for divergent views in student politics which will only alienate moderates. Amateur hour in UCD

The article said she pulled information from a magazine because it was against her own personal beliefs - Thatā€™s not her job - it then had to be reprinted at a cost of 8k? - Would you fuck off out of it Foley.

3 Likes

She pulled information from a magazine that was advising women on how to buy unregulated abortion pills from the internet.

Anyone involved in student politics is a bit simple

2 Likes

She is a lovely looking girl. 70% voted her out, you can bet your bottom dollar all the fat ugly girls put the boot into her.

2 Likes

Okā€¦ still wasnā€™t her job to whip it willy nilly ā€” amend it or offer a counter., or start a debate, go to the Studentā€™s Union manger ā€¦ the article above said the info was already circulated and freely available info in the college, if it was unregulated as you say, who circulated it in the first place?

The magazine was a re-run, so I assume a previous SU president with more relaxed views on killing babies approved it

1 Like

Killing babies? I thought you said it was abortion pills? ā€“ who is killing babies up there?

A victory for democracy.