About The Bookies

The Bookies is an application called VBookie that allows users to bet on real events with virtual cash.

The real events will be posted here along with real odds and posters can use their virtual cash (VCash) to put as much or as little as they want on any event.

Everyone is starting off with 500 in their VCash account. It’s a world of hassle to reset anyone or give them a bump up so don’t go throwing it all on the first match, not matter how virtual your losses may be.

I think there is a facility for the first few people who go bust to get 10 points back but don’t bank on it.

How about a virtual pub, where we can piss away or virtual dosh on virtual hints.

Here Rocko, I want to use some virtual cash tonight. Get it sorted.

Any chance of some vbetting for Wrestlemania??? It would be gas and would generate a bit of interest. I know there’s no available odds, but surely some wrestling expert (aka Bandage) could come up with something??

Whats going on here? No markets in weeks.

Its all down to the credit crunch…no v cash available

Maybe for shit gamblers like yourself. But I still have a healthy wad.

Puke is just like the Irish banks - blows all his money away and then comes to the authorities looking for more for no good reason.

Bandage you wouldnt last 5 minutes in my game. Put up a few markets for the punters to gamble their life savings on.

Lads, I’ll start putting markets up again next week. I treat vbookie like a job and I simply got bored and stopped putting in any worthwhile effort. Surely you can relate to that? However, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

You are a sham Bandage. The Club World Cup is on tomorrow. I dont think I can recover for the inconvenience you caused me.

Now you know how I feel when Paddy Power won’t put up markets for Wrestlemania.

[/B]Touch. :wink:

Hacketts have stopped putting up betting for the Pay per views. Im hoping they open up a book for the Rumble.

I demand you open the vbookie. Please?

Bandage dont care. Hes a good bookie in the way that he dosent want to pay out.

Sorry about this ladies and gentlemen.

I am pleased to announce that a Vbookie amnesty has been approved by TFK Executive Management Committee and we’ll be setting a system for people to top up their vcash.

More news anon.

[quote=“Bandage”]Sorry about this ladies and gentlemen.

I am pleased to announce that a Vbookie amnesty has been approved by TFK Executive Management Committee and we’ll be setting a system for people to top up their vcash.

More news anon.[/quote]