Affairs

:smiley:

thats a great point.

Finding a hobby could be ideal for Scumpot to take his mind off sex.

The poster TwiceasNice likes hurling and one way he has of taking off his mind off sex is to watch underage hurling games

so basically you still haven´t learnt anything about life really ?..you´ve just taken yourself out of the environment where , at thirtysomething, you still can´t control yourself…:rolleyes:

I’ll have to post a picture of myself for you to understand.

And I couldn’t remember a few pal, not all 300 ffs. And believe me I degraded them, mentally, physically and also by taking their soiled knickers so I could knock one to the smell of their gees later on.

That’s the height of self control I think you’ll find. For any addict to walk away and steer clear of his past is a major achievement, why would you ridicule me for it? You’ll regret it when you’re done abusing women yourself, but I won’t ridicule you, just like I’m there for Thraw, ill be there for you.

:eek:

mate i´ve a fiance and a child buddy…

Jesus Christ, you had a child out of wedlock?? You’re a twisted irresponsible cunt.

nah, i think he has a child buddy i.e. a child who’s his buddy; he may have more in common with TAN than we first thought

god no…the child is with my wife who I left for my fiance…

You have a child buddy? o_O

holy fuck. you just jumped the shark there cm

Any offspring CM?

Art, you telling me you never did this?

The real treasure was when you scored a pair with a little skid mark on them. They were the ones usually rammed up a bird and you got the double dip of sniffing some gee juice and then her arse hole. I usually locked these away in an air tight space to preserve the smell as long as possible.

I might have more in common with you if your bird is from knocklyon…:wink:

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 796278, member: 80”]thats a great point.

Finding a hobby could be ideal for Scumpot to take his mind off sex.

The poster TwiceasNice likes hurling and one way he has of taking off his mind off sex is to watch underage hurling games[/quote]

I imagine you are knocking one off right now on the back of another piece of pointless stalkery. I cant be arsed making a fool of you again its becoming a bit sad to watch you scrambling about tryng to impress

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 796295, member: 168”]Art, you telling me you never did this?

The real treasure was when you scored a pair with a little skid mark on them. They were the ones usually rammed up a bird and you got the double dip of sniffing some gee juice and then her arse hole.[/quote]

or maybe she just shat herself in the tight confines of her size 20 knickers…

:rolleyes:

CM, many venereal diseases? Ever get pink eye from snorting soiled panties?

your imagining me knocking one off?