Affairs

ringworm more likeā€¦

jesus wept tan, id expect a lot better from you than a rolleyes

:eek:

how old are you ? and how many birds from sancta maria were you with ?

[quote=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 796295, member: 168ā€]Art, you telling me you never did this?

The real treasure was when you scored a pair with a little skid mark on them. They were the ones usually rammed up a bird and you got the double dip of sniffing some gee juice and then her arse hole. I usually locked these away in an air tight space to preserve the smell as long as possible.[/quote]

a good few lads from home used to wax lyrical about hotdog knickers; the holy trinity of piss, blood and shit

i preferred getting mangled and having a loved up grope than sniffing kecks

The softcocks have taken over this thread. Sort it out Thawneen

Some great posting here.

:clap:

Just to get one thing clarified CMā€¦ when a bird stayed over at yours would at least have had the decency to give her a pair of your boxers to keep her box warm on the way home?.. seen as she had somehow ā€˜lostā€™ her panties during the nights mad escapades.

You would?

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 796340, member: 686ā€]Some great posting here.

Just to get one thing clarified CMā€¦ when a bird stayed over at yours would at least have had the decency to give her a pair of your boxers to keep her box warm on the way home?.. seen as she had somehow ā€˜lostā€™ her panties during the nights mad escapades.[/quote]

I rarely let them stay in mine, I donā€™t believe in it.

You should write a book mate.

For the record Phil. Are you vouching for these exploits like CM said you would?

CM you ever get cock rot or anything? Sounds like you gave it every chance anyways. Aboy the khiiiiid

o_O

Iā€™ve thought about it alright.

dancarter, no, Iā€™ve been blessed in that regard thankfully.

Was trying to think of my last care free encounter and Iā€™m sure it was with a Finnish lady who was on holidays with her family and sharing a hotel room with her younger brother. We had to bang silently and in the spooning position facing the brother so we could see if he woke and play like we were asleep if he did. The poor kid never knew how close he got to the beast. I walked away from that world not long after.

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 796340, member: 686ā€]Some great posting here.

Just to get one thing clarified CMā€¦ when a bird stayed over at yours would at least have had the decency to give her a pair of your boxers to keep her box warm on the way home?.. seen as she had somehow ā€˜lostā€™ her panties during the nights mad escapades.[/quote]

A bird I was shagging rang me one night after leaving my place to ask me if she had left her knickers behind, I said nope, you didnā€™t have any on when you came round to mine. Got to love dirty English birds. Ah those were the days.

In poor @ChocolateMiceā€™s crazy imagination he thinks he is,

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFonVjBqYI7-EopPG8sSuZV0DT-FyJTtssH7tdsT0zSABxN5hk6g

From all his talk, in reality i fear he is more of aā€¦

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2638478166/283bf7dc801ffda283ef507b7d0b4707.jpeg

As much as you may try ChocolateMice[/USER], [USER=129]Thrawneen is the king around these parts. :clap:

English birds.

[quote=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 796387, member: 686ā€]English birds.

:clap:[/quote]

Yeah you wouldnā€™t trust them or anything but they are dirty. They also like this fuck buddy arrangement.

Another good thread ruined. Lock her up Rocko.

Wanking off to the smell of a womanā€™s gee.

Bloody hell - am I the only one who thinks that the smell of gee is rank and in no way a turn on?

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecity, post: 796394, member: 24ā€]Wanking off to the smell of a womanā€™s gee.

Bloody hell - am I the only one who thinks that the smell of gee is rank and in no way a turn on?[/quote]
If it smells like chicken keep licking, if it smells like trout get out.

I fucked off to Groganā€™s after work yesterday for a stress-relieving. Great banter in this thread. :clap:

The foreign ladies walking round South William Street are worth mentioning.