Afr

You must be some kind of crazy person…

Also Bandage is spoken for (see the ‘Bandage Date Night’ thread)…

I know it sounds like it’s an easy solution but if you don’t shoot the wides with your score attempts you’ll go on and win the game. Wx usually have a high rate of scoring attempts but back that up with an impressive wide tally, al v Antrim by all accounts. Nolan scored 12+ points; I fear for our Leinster title in '08

hello there lockes lovely mornin, just said i’d pop in and check on the rebel alliance
how are things on the dark side?

1-10 is a pitiful tally against anyone. 16 wides is irrelevant because many of those are the age-old solo out to the wing and then send in a hopeful, over the shoulder shot from the sideline type. I think you’re right to fear for your title though. I heard we drew that game against Limerick with Stephen Nolan getting that avalanche of points.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]You must be some kind of crazy person…

Also Bandage is spoken for (see the ‘Bandage Date Night’ thread)…[/quote]

I’ll just hold tight and wait for that relationship to finish up first farmer, and then make my move.

What the fook is AFR?

You could be waiting a while - this is a slow burner. 2 dates in 2 months is all we have record of.

[quote=“beargrylls”]hello there lockes lovely mornin, just said i’d pop in and check on the rebel alliance
how are things on the dark side?[/quote]

Dark Side? You’re confusing TFK with PV there bear. TFK is like a muddy pool of water…

Looks like it’s some kind of ramily radio organisation in America Flano. Maybe Ball-ox is recruiting more TFK members in the states.

www.afr.net

1 date a month is enough for any man and it shows her that I really care.

So you did date her. Hmmm, interesting

[quote=“BenShermin”]Looks like it’s some kind of ramily radio organisation in America Flano. Maybe Ball-ox is recruiting more TFK members in the states.

www.afr.net[/quote]

Wow good work from Ball. He’s free, I’m free and your’re free.

I’ve got a question from Ball that he asked me yesterday.

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]Are you doing your own thing these days?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]I know I am[/FONT][/FONT]

Ya PV is a black hole alright :frowning:

greetings fellow afr refugees

how are the men…whats the craic…

What do you want?

Welcome, welcome indeed.

How does Bandage and surviving members of the original TFK cast feel about the recent influx of Jamie Redknapps?

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright

hows things bandage…i was talking to a friend last night who was trying to spin me a yarn about floyd mayweather becomig a wrestler…any truth in it…

Boo!

Hi men - thought I’d drop in and say hello… It’s heartening not to see any stickies relating to atrocious tv programmes at the top of the list over here, that’s for sure…

Hi Bandage. Is this your site (re your Moderator status…)? Looks good.