Afr

Maybe because she’s as sports mad as some of you blokes.

I was referring to you alright there puke. Arent you from Clare? Or so you’d like people to believe…

yeah but then why would you use another members username dunph…why didn’t you refer to me by my user name…

and yes i am from clare and that is what i want people to believe because it is the truth…

good to see you back around these parts anyway…any craic…

Got thrown off AFR for nothing yesterday,im kind of sorry about it now to be honest,all i did was had a bit of a rant about how the place had gone to pot with every third topic getting binned when they got ratty and dumped me,came over on here for a look,it doesnt look a patch on AFR to be honest.

Get lost then.

Seriously Rock shut this thread down.

Well you’re a fucking barrell of laughs.

Lock this fucking thread.

I saw that TLW…did you say something naughty about John O Shea?

[quote=“myboyblue”]Well you’re a fucking barrell of laughs.

Lock this fucking thread.[/quote]

We have until the 3rd.

I don’t care. Discuss that over on AFR you bunch of idiots.

Fair enough, but when whiny fuckers like this roll in, you’d have to wonder about the point of it. Never have I seen a whinier bitchier, first post in my life.

Give the chap a chance…he might have something interesting to say after he lets it all out about afr!

Not when he says shite like this

Anyone who feels the need to ‘let it out’ after being banned from an internet forum could not possibly have anything interesting to say.

I never knew how many out and out retards were on that forum.

Did you not know Farmer. We are/were all crazies. It said so in the Irish Times. So There.

Right lads, poll is conclusive, thread is closed.

AFR is not a dirty phrase on here, share your war stories etc. where relevant if ye want but this thread is getting tedious with people complaining about AFR or comparing TFK to AFR.

Any complaints send them to Bandage:

bandage@somaliabank.so

Nail on the head Farmer.

I briefly thought the cloak had descended again when I saw this come up.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: