Ah the English are brutal

they’ll lose here

Shut up ya face.

The Sunday game is on next. I wouldn’t watch that shite after watching the beautiful game.

Great shout. :clap:

Incredible foresight :clap:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00827/SNN1819AA_682_827137a.jpg

While the players take some of the blame Hodgson is a joke. His negative, non attacking tactics, fluked him to the quarters. Ashley Young should have been dropped after the first game and certainly taken off at half time tonight but he persisted.

In fact all the forwards have been shocking in possession which has left the other 6 running their socks off most games. Gerrard and Parker were out on their feet after an hour tonight. Walcott is another head down and charge donkey who is no where near international class.

All in all England are fucked if they persist with Roy, and fucked if they don’t, as they don’t have the players at present or coming through and will need to bore their way to the world cup if they are to make it.

Barry and Lampard were a miss tho and could have freed Gerrard up to get on the ball further up the pitch and have some bit of retention… That is if Woy would break from his 442.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 692710”]While the players take some of the blame Hodgson is a joke. His negative, non attacking tactics, fluked him to the quarters. Ashley Young should have been dropped after the first game and certainly taken off at half time tonight but he persisted.

In fact all the forwards have been shocking in possession which has left the other 6 running their socks off most games. Gerrard and Parker were out on their feet after an hour tonight. Walcott is another head down and charge donkey who is no where near international class.

All in all England are fucked if they persist with Roy, and fucked if they don’t, as they don’t have the players at present or coming through and will need to bore their way to the world cup if they are to make it.

Barry and Lampard were a miss tho and could have freed Gerrard up to get on the ball further up the pitch and have some bit of retention… That is if Woy would break from his 442.[/quote]

Balague threw up his England team of 2014 on Twitter there yesterday. It was interesting enough.

Hart
Walker, Smalling, Cahill, Cole
Wilshere, Jones
Sterling, Rooney, Oxlade-Chamberlain
Wellbeck

Better than the current crop I’d have thought and a better formation. Wilshere is an intelligent footballer and it’ll be interesting to see how he develops. Oxlade-Chamberlain didnt show much in this tournament but I’ve seen enough to think he has a bit of class about him and isn’t just a head down merchant. Sterling has been touted for a while and hopefully Rodgers can turn him into a world beater over night or at least next season. Wellbeck is shite IMO and I can’t be arsed going through the rest as I am bored of this post now.

A rip-roaring donkey in central midfield. :lol:

+1

Jones in midfield? He’s a brainless mule. Wellbeck is chronic.

I see no major difference with the caliber of player there than England have had over the last 10 years or so. Wilshere has potential alright, and Sterling has yet to break into the Liverpool team. Rafa needs a new hobby, or a job.