Aintree 2011

What can you say about Big Bucks. :clap:

that won in the dark is a nice typeā€¦if campaigned a bit better could be a nice money spinner

Gary Wiltshire - ā€œSomebody just walked into a shop in Luton and had Ā£50,000 on Denman!ā€
:rolleyes:

Sure they did, Garyā€¦

That Punchestowns is a donkey. :angry:

:rolleyes:

Having a decent day so far, if Medermit can win the next I might even make some money out of my super hugh heinz.

Big Bucks :clap: :clap: :clap: Ruby had time to scratch his nose at the second last :lol:

Surprised you didnā€™t have the winner of the last - seldom enough that you miss a winner from that stable :smiley:

Good stuff, i had him as the last leg of my lucky15. Unfortunately, i also had Khyber Kim, Kumbehswar and Sportsline in it. He looked well weighted and of course Carberry went over for just the one ride today which was tellingā€¦

Couldnā€™t have been more off the money with Punchestowns. Didnā€™t see the race but I hear he wouldnā€™t have won a maiden chase at Kilbeggan? Big Bucks was god I take it?

Iā€™ve missed more than that one Mac !!!

I actually fancy Dev myself tomo but hope to get word first. Heading over in the morning so might not be online til Sunday.

Best of luck to everyone with their National selections

Tomorrows selections

2.00 - Perfect Smile

2.40 - Quito De La Roque

3.05 - No Bet

3.40 - Calusa Caldera ew

4.15 - Back in Focus

4.50 - Ackertac ew

Thanks DB. Is that best of luck just to everyone on the forum or does it extend to our friends and families etc?

It extends to 3 members of your family and both your friends Rocko

Continuing my trend of picking hapless outsiders Iā€™m drawn towards Oilily in the first race tomorrow at 20/1. Although backing an 8 year old in a Novice Hurdle is probably a one way ticket to the poor house! Am interested to see how Alfa Beat goes in the Topham as well. Wasnā€™t disgraced behind Chicago Grey and shorter trip should suit him as well. 16ā€™s is a very appealing price as well. Iā€™m sure Elliott will have Dev perfect for tomorrow as well though.

Unreal performance. Anyone think Ruby fixing his goggles and not moving a muscle while cruising upsides Grand Crus was a veiled message to Tom Scu? I recall Ruby was hopping mad about 2 years ago when Scu motioned for him to hurry up when Madison de Berlais beat Denman and Ruby vowed to return it in kind.

Just watched the replay there. Simply outstanding performance :clap:

Iā€™m with you on Oiliily, Mac. Iā€™m also going for:

2.30 Golan Way
4.15 Our Island
4.50 Battle Group

have a look at the other NTD horse in the 4.50
I like QDLR and BIF too.

Also, Ballyholland has a nice EW chance. Last run leaves him spot on.
Didnt get home in last years national

Am told Bowen thinks Topolski will win the first, horrible race though

Non-runner. Iā€™ll put in Vaughans other runner in the race, Saint Are (80/1).