Aintree 2011

Oilily ran a stormer, just touched off by Topolski by about half a length. They were well clear of the rest. She went very wide around the final turn which may have cost her.

Good shout KC. I wasn’t fortunate to get any money on however.

Not sure about Ballyholland. Will have to get back to close to the Galway Plate form.

Wasn’t expecting that good a run from Oilily - have an EW patent running on it with Alfa Beat and Back in Focus.

Unlucky Mac. I had him in my win only lucky15 which would have set me up nicely…

Great race there, Quito De La Roque just got up ahead of 50/1 shot Sarando who ran an absolute stormer. Golan Way was a few lengths back third and ran a stormer too, he could well have won but for clattering a few fences during the race and nearly unseating his rider…

good man fran, have a feeling we’ll go through the card here

Anyone give Tranquil Sea a chance in the next?

Has Master Minded ever been as big as 11/2 before since he started running in the UK?

Channinbar refuses to run for the second day running. :smiley:

Master Minded thrashes them by 7lengths, hardly off the bridle.

Love you masterminded and Ruby. :smiley:

Pure after timing but went to back him just before the off as price was crazy but missed it by about 10 secs as was posting up here - wasn’t bothered opening up betfair to back him in running then :smiley:

Unlucky. I was looking at the card last night and it dawned on me that Masterminded is still quite young at 8 and there was only one horse younger than him in the race, Somersby. Of course that wasn’t enough for me to back him…

Ah t’would only have been small money so I wouldn’t be worried about it.

Have thrown Alfa Beat and Dev into a reverse forecast here for the craic. Backed both EW as well for small money.

:pint: :pint: :pint:

Outstanding

:guns: :clap: :pint: :clap: :pint: :clap: :pint:

they are the ones you want 10 @30s same as 100 at 3s!

:lol: :clap:

16/1. Get the fuck in there! :pint:

Two big winners and the other two placed. This makes up for my Cheltenham losses. :pint:

:clap: :clap: