Alan Quinlan/Ruth Griffin separation - condolences thread

Would you rather people went on suffering in silence for 40-50 years like old Ireland?

I believe you shouldn’t be allowed get married till after 30, and only then if you pass some sort of maturity test. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Daily Mail seemed to have an exclusive here.

She must not be into gouging.

Boring bitch.

Thats right,i would.These things are supposedd to last for longer thajn two Years,think of all the poor cunts who gave these chancers a present…

Mighty Quinlan gets his goddess

By Barry Duggan

Friday June 20 2008

Barry Duggan

LOOKING every bit a Grecian goddess in her specially designed wedding dress, model Ruth Griffin was worth the 25-minute wait for her wedding ceremony to international rugby star Alan Quinlan in Tipperary town yesterday.

As the celebrations for the newlyweds kicked off last night, Irish rugby stars just back from their tour to New Zealand and Australia mixed with the likes of newly appointed Ireland manager Declan Kidney, Ronan O’Gara, comedian Pat Shortt and Assets model Roberta Rowat.

More than 100 locals, many sporting Munster rugby jerseys, gathered outside St Michael’s Church for the arrival of the groom and bride, and 300 guests.

The celebrations were in full swing last night in nearby Dundrum House Hotel, and continue today with a barbecue for friends of the Quinlan and Griffin families. The newlyweds will travel to Thailand for their honeymoon.

Quinlan from Limerick Junction, Co Tipperary, who helped Munster win the Heineken Cup last month, prhttp://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00187/wedding_187259t.jpgoposed to Griffin, of Rathgar, last July.

• Barry Duggan

So you think 2 people should live in anger, frustration etc for their whole lives because you don’t want the wedding presents to go to waste.

Are you sure your not a woman Link? Only a woman is even capable of that logic.

Quality, Link. :lol:

yes, most definitely.
you really need to resolve that rage, it’s getting in the way of everything else at this stage.
it’s even drowning out your mickey now.

disclaimer: I assume you’re talking about your fist. If not, disregard all of the above.

:stuck_out_tongue: I agree, two years is a very poor effort and would really be up in the epic fail echelon of failures. Either these two are quitters or something nuclear happened. Why do people swear an oath to each other then break it before the ink runs dry? Trash like this should just get married in Vegas instead of sullying the sanctity of the sacrament by putting no effort in.

Yesterdays free evening herald kindly informed me that Ruth was now back living in Dublin and a had a great time in Krystal the other night.

Thats what I call public service journalism. :clap:

The rumour I heard was she never left Dublin and this may have been responsible for the strains put on the marriage.

Looking at the picture above it looks like she’s bitching at him already,and what’s the story with her bouquet,it looks like a bunch of ragwort!

:lol:

Link most of the people at the wedding were likely rugger buggers, D4 socialites and tight Tipp cunts. In that sense, I’m glad they were fooled.

A lot of gamey ex model and RTE types on the market at the moment. Stephen Nolan is bound to have a field day.

I would say the pressure of having a baby within the first six months of the marriage put alot of strain on the relationship. Either that or one of them started looking for ‘after grass’.

geothasadĂĄns