All Good Things Must Come To An end

FFS.

I hope to be in a position to post on a somewhat regular basis again in the New Year although nothing is certain at this stage…hopefully i might be able to pay the odd fleeting visit in the coming weeks, thankks for the kind words

what is puke up to?

Best of Luck Puke.
You started on TFK I remember, as the idiot/Link Walsh type of the forum.

But as the months went by you developed as a real character and one that I always had the utmost respect for.
You were up there with Kev as my favourite poster on here.

You will be missed.

Here’s to a few handy ones :pint: :pint: :barcasmile:

If an assessment on Pukes impact during his time contributing to thefreekick.com website is to be made then ill adjudicate upon the merits of doing so in the coming days,other appropriately qualifed individuals such as The Dunph,Bandage,Rocko or Shannonsider may also wish to make commentary on the legacy of Pukes contribution(s) to this forum.

In short,it’ll be having nothing to do with no mark slack jaws like Pikeman,so step away from the vehicle like a good gimp.

:rolleyes:
Still the idiot of the forum.
Unlike others, there’s no hope for you.

I’m truly humbled, but i’d like to +1 everything you said about Puke, except i never put him in Links bracket.

Safe passage Pukey, you weren’t the worst of them. Whats the story with Lohan then? In all of this trauma who’s thinking of Lohan…Fuckers the lot of ye’…

You know where you stand,leave the thinking to the Adjudicators.

how fitting big mick pulled out a performance from the Gods to defeat sunderland on today of all days- i believe he dedicated the win to pukey

Good Riddance. :lol:

I hate these Internet retirement threads. Ffs if you want to stop posting then stop posting. What’s with the need for the fanfare

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 536772”]

Who is retiring???

Marching on Together The Puke. Keep her lit lad.

I hope you get a new job soon Pukey, you’ll be missed.
Is there anything we can do about Link? Seriously, why does he have to ruin everything for everyone? Hopefully, the weather and / or the drink will cause a car accident resulting in his never being able to use a compuuter again over Christmas.

FFS :lol: ,Go back to the schoolyard you pathetic cunt :smiley: :D…we cant even have a Pukey love in here now without Link spoiling it for people :lol: :lol: :smiley: :lol: great stuff.

The Weather wont be besting the Link im afraid,ive been batein around in the jeep the grandest for the last 24 Hours or so,slipped in to the Spots there after mass for a few,had 6 hot whiskies and a large ale,tis great Weather for slippin home after a few,cops dont like back roads when theres snow on them.

always assumed you were an anglican- goes to show you never can tell

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH, post: 536776”]
FFS :lol: ,Go back to the schoolyard you pathetic cunt :smiley: :D…we cant even have a Pukey love in here now without Link spoiling it for people :lol: :lol: :smiley: :lol: great stuff.

The Weather wont be besting the Link im afraid,ive been batein around in the jeep the grandest for the last 24 Hours or so,slipped in to the Spots there after mass for a few,had 6 hot whiskies and a large ale,tis great Weather for slippin home after a few,cops dont like back roads when theres snow on them.[/quote]

:clap:

FAO The Puke: Does this mean you won’t be attending Greenmount on Stephens Day???

Best of luck Pukey. An alright sort with a great eye for a ball hop.

This isn’t a permanent goodbye. Lets not get all teary-eyed here. The Puke won’t last more than 3 days without posting here…