All Hail Dunph

this thread is to congratulate my mate dunph on yet another winner today

well done mate

Dunph was right is a common saying tonight. :clap:

I don’t think this is ever going to end. Thanks yet again and well done, Dunph. :clap:

Cheers lads.

gowl

Can you please refrain from tarnishing this great thread with comments like that.

him & mac have lost a lot of respect around here considering the fact they were the two protagonists that jeered most when dunph set up the greatest thread in the history of the web- puke in fairness to him has stuck to his guns & is willing to look like an idiot in front of us all- mac the snake has changed his tune but most can see through him

anyway congrats again mate

Mac changed his tune fairly quickly and jumped on board the freight train. The Puke wouldn’t let on as much but the Runt has told me that he’s constantly asking for any tips i send in PMs to be forwarded onto him…

There’s a new recommendation in the column for tomorrow if anyone is interested…

This is a lie…The Runt is a lier and a fantasist

cheers mate

aboy the dunph :clap:

I endorse this thread, We are lucky to have the Dunph, a few of us have known this all along of course, now the evidence is there for all to see.
All them mongs who voted against him last year are now living it up thanks to his amazing tipping thread but I don’t see much gratitude, they probably cannot help themselves though in fairness, once a loser, always a loser I suppose.

Hail Hail the Dunph :pint: :clap: :clap:

And he’s done it again, even the curse of The Runt can’t stop this tipping colossus.

:pint:

:pint:

NCC trying to ruin another thread with this strange fascination he has with me :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Cheers mate, another great days punting on Dunphs corner…

rocko - make this thread a sticky

Good idea. If my tips got more exposure and publicity i might get that job i’m looking for, as exclusive tipster for the Leader…

The Leader? Ah Dunph, you’d be wasted on a small time operation like that. You need to expand your subscription service, think big! With your record I bet it would succeed.

Nobody wants to know what you’d bet. Dunph?