All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

This is like the vuvuzela World Cup, I’m going to have to turn it off

Stefan Campbell has been v poor

Very surprised to see them take off McBrearty. No wonder he was berating Patton on the sideline.

This is setting up nice for my draw prediction and extra-time. A real ebb and flow to momentum.

http://scorebeo.ie/ download this app

1 Like

He always struck me as a luxury player

Why why why why why do you bother bringing on a sub keeper when you can’t get him on in time for the penalty? To take a few kick outs? McBrearty could have done that!!

Bonner is a simpleton

2 Likes

Googling the GAA Twitter of the county involved is great for finding the score too.

It’s great to hear the air horns at Clones again. Proper 1990s style atmosphere and a proper 1990s style Ulster championship match, chaotic and thrill filled.

Reminds me a bit of this one, perhaps the definitive hot and heavy Ulster championship clash of the glory years.

If you’re not going to play the ball to the i side fwds for ten minutes no point in having him. He’s not great defending deep.

Cuntish behaviour booing free takers in fairness.

2 Likes

Fastest was earlier this summer as well, Meath v Wicklow. I’m not sure Darragh will have had the times fully calibrated when making that statement.

McBrearty has the gloves on and is ready to go. He’s fucking seething

1 Like

Be funny is McBrearty comes on and gets a black card immediately

Sheer class from O’Neill.

That was sublime from RON

RON just seems to glide around the pitch.

Donegal are in the position Mayo were in yesterday. Unlike Mayo, Donegal are not noted for comebacks.

Dirty

Why was he holding his head and rolling around?