All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Finally, a game worthy of being a quarter final

1 Like

COME ON TO FUCK

5 Likes

You’d like to see Armaghs approach to the game being rewarded. Some of their kick passing is a joy to watch. They play the game the right way. Galway have tried a couple of angled balls to Comer which nearly paid dividends but their build up has been very slow at times. Their accuracy and economy has been very high though.

Wonder did Armagh’s fade out have anything to do with the half hour warm up.

You must have a decent mobile network to get coverage in Croker mate.

1 Like

Some difference between this and the Division 2 fare we witnessed last evening

1 Like

Don’t think McGeeney trusts his defence. Galway are happy not to commit too many forward which means that if Armagh turn it over they’re struggling to have a threat. Galway look much more dangerous on turnovers.

It’s a more all action version of Dublin v Donegal 2011.

Galways defense well on top by the end of the first half. That will be the winning of this

You’d wonder how @Fulvio is reacting to his hated Free Staters cheering on Armagh

Mayo crowd around me cheering Galway scores :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What’s the atmosphere like there mate?

Only midlin’.

Have Mayos supporters deserted them? Didnt travel again Kildare and hard to see where many of them will fit in the Canal end or Hill 16.

The Hill looks lit. Best atmosphere on it for a football game in decades I reckon

1 Like

Galway are 5/4 to win, Armagh 10/11. The way that first half has gone I’d have Galway the odds on team and slightly shorter than 10/11.

1 Like

It seems as if they have. Hard to blame them!

Im beside a few yerras here and can confirm same. Must be Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

I’m cheering on Galway mate. You?

1 Like

Second (2nd) use of “in his locker” from the shipping forecast man.
He’s only hoping there’s a ham and onion sandwich hidden in there somewhere the fat fucker.

1 Like

They’re supporting Star