All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

This shit of just grabbing lads from behind and pulling them down is deadly dangerous …Someone is going to get their neck snapped someday …

Great entertainment but the dubs are looking good. Perhaps only Derry can stop them

It was a decent enough game which died a little in the second half. Came to life once Armagh got their goal again.

That was a great auld finish

Not to speak negatively after an enthralling game but Darragh Maloney talking about 10 seconds left and 8 seconds left was extremely annoying as though it was going to end exactly on 78.

11 Likes

Best ten minutes of sport you’ll ever see. I’m buzzing.

2 Likes

That’s savage entertainment.

The kick, the row, the eye gouging, the verbals, the posturing, the digs thrown, the wrestling, the Guards watching on.

God bless the G double A. In a normal sporting organisation Derry would be facing half a team in the semi final but everyone knows no suspensions will stick here which only adds to it.

Hope it goes to pens.

17 Likes

I’m supporting anyone but Armagh after that. Worse than Tyrone. Hateful shower

1 Like

I caught the last 30 seconds of that… The scenes from Armagh after were disgusting. Eye gouging is absolute filth.

1 Like

That’s fucking nasty.

4 Likes

Especially considering there had been about 2 minutes wasted inside the 8 minutes.

Again, timekeeping needs to be taken off the referee and needs to be a lot more transparent.

1 Like

Christ - I’m in tears here. O’Neill’s equaliser.

Ulster says No to Galway

:rofl:

1 Like

Even after Gleeson’s fuck ups I’m still staggered by Walsh trying a crazy cross field pass when he could just have soloed the ball into the corner for 20 seconds and it’s game over.

6 Likes

Was it a good game?

Savage entertainment

1 Like

Madness tbh.

1 Like