All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Yeah he was excellent. His initial save for Tierneys shot that led to Heaneys goal, and his save from Comers shot have been forgotten in all the madness.
You see that in ice hockey a lot when a team is down with nothing to lose they put the keeper up, I’d say its something we might see more of in football

Armagh were every bit as good as I expected them to be and would have beaten Kerry or Dublin at the week-end. It was unfortunate for them that they drew Galway.

3 Likes

Finnian O Laoi was exceptional when he came on. Ciaran Molloy was outstanding after a rough start. Every time Armagh tried to take a Galway lad out off the ball it only made them stronger. PJ has these boys humming

2 Likes

Divilly is a huge contributor to this I suspect.

1 Like

For the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It was the game that had it all. It will be the talk of the nation for years and years to come

Dick Clerkin take a bow :clap:

He let himself down tbf

I see the tramp is now playing the victim.

#BeKind

The fucking scrote is actually a great fella apparently.

Dunno why the club fully defending their own man is disappointing to the wider public. Always look after your own. They’re hardly gonna call him a dangerous prick

4 Likes

It was the act of a cowardly tramp. He wasn’t playing. He had no involvement with Comer. Comer had done nothing apart from getting involved in a shouldering contest with a couple of others. He went for the easy target. Not the actions of someone who is usually an alright sort.

1 Like

They’re dead right, and I’d expect nothing less.

But he should have issued a public apology. To his family, his club, his county, the GAA and Comer.

2 paragraphs would do it.

4 Likes

Exactly. He personally is at fault and has handled this horrifically but the amount of handwringing I’ve seen for that club statement is pure messing.

Exactly. I’m not going to go in to it much, because he’s not going to overshadow something that was so good. But anyone that does that in any walk of life is pond scum.

GAA should deal with this as quickly as possible and give him his ban and move on.

1 Like

The chap made an awful fuck up, it was a dirty cowardly thing to do, but people would want to lay off him now. Chap’s name is muck already, give him a break

#bekind

3 Likes

He should be charged, he was a fan that ran onto the pitch and assualted someone

1 Like

Terrible anti-Ulster bias here.

Emotions were high, there was a bit of a rumpus developing, he jumped in, overreacted, did wrong which I suspect he regrets, he deserves sanction for his actions and Armagh need to tidy up their act as there has just been too many of these shenanigans involving them

after that, lets move on, this Armagh Kelly chap is hardly the nastiest individual of all time and still worthy of front page news

1 Like

“If anyone was offended by actions, I apologise to them”

1 Like