All-Ireland Football Championship 2022

Cl/Lm sounds epic on Clare FM!

1 Like

Lads dublin to score over 2.5 goals at 9/4. They are lookong to prove they can score goals.

Nearly a back door cut there too @peddlerscross

Kerry will be heading to Portugal next week after this

• 19:39

49 mins Wexford 0-02 Dublin 1-16

James McCarthy is into the fray. Maybe the captain can steady the ship, ha ha ha

RTÉ Website laughing at the Wexicans.

1 Like

Wexford Park always a tough place to go for an away team.

1 Like

Lot of lads looking foolish for writing off the dubs without considering what King Con brings …

Lots of lads foolish for writing off the dubs without considering what massive funding brings…

3 Likes

He’s at it again
Suppose I better make an official complaint

Thank god you’re here to remind everyone so…

1 Like

Plenty of morons jumped the gun over the last few months trying to claim the funding made no impact. The silence is deafening.

I don’t think plenty did … it’s more your inability to recognise it and move the conversation to other factors …

3 Likes

Other factors like home advantage every game, population advantage etc. They didn’t go away either

Wait, are you claiming it’s no advantage? In fairness when I wrote morons, you were top of the list

Dublin are the away team today in Chadwick Wexford Park.

Ah good stuff so they’ll play every game at a home and away or neutral venue going forward?

Dublin won’t have any games at their home venue of Parnell Park in the Championship this year.

We play junior, intermediate and senior club championships in every county in Ireland. Why don’t we do it on an overall basis?

3 Likes

We haven’t gone away you know

1 Like

They didn’t play any league games there when it was their choice, and you think it’s their home venue?

They use it in inter-county ladies football too. A breakdown of 12 senior, 12 intermediate and 9 junior maybe? Giving New York a chance to play more than the token Connaught quarter-final.

1 Like

I’m honoured.