All Ireland Gold or now to be known as old matches on d’tele

It’s not.

Tomas Tierney was a midfielder or a centre back who was playing as a third midfielder in 1983. He was never a forward and was certainly not Galway’s best forward. Stop talking through your hoop.

Are you from dublin? Is your family from dublin? Yep. Then true.

Why do brits like you pretend to like irish sports?

people from galway that are farmers got free land from the land commission as they were counter revolutionary quislings

2 Likes

People from dublin, the empires second city, were the brit land grabbers in the first place. If ye never came to Ireland there would be no land commission.

2 Likes

im from Fingal mate

Oh ok. ha. Haha. Funny.

The people in New Amsterdam, Bombay and Hong Kong will not be impressed with that statement.

Exactly. @maroonandwhite and his inbred family still managed to make a bollox of their handout and hence he is working for the queen tinning fish and living in a Canadian mud hut.

5 Likes

None of that is true. While you and your family are as a matter of fact, British. Thats gotta hurt.

1 Like

Your great grandmother gutted fish on Malahide pier, and turned tricks for the British soldiers outside the Barrack wall at night.

3 Likes

my ancestors are Italian and Russian mate

The only reason you have land is that you grandfather blew the english sergeant and the land commission rewarded him

The boys think their heritage is from Fingal, italy or russia. But its really from a nation just across the water from dublin…

If I was a Pale Quisling, I’d make up some bullshit like that too. If Russia and Italy are so wonderful why is he living in a swamp in swords? :joy:

2 Likes

There are numerous posters with that heritage here?

I thought that was a bizarre comment too.

A misrecollection on my part.

Back to the topic in hand. Galway were playing against 12 men for the whole second half of the 83 final. They had a ridiculously strong gale force wind behind them and they still managed to lose. In Galway’s long line of tog shitting bottle jobs in croke park this abject failure stands out as the most cowardly.

The only consolation for the likes of yourself is that if Dublin had not of won great men like Kieran Duff, Barney Rock, Joe McNally would never have won an all Ireland medal. Thanks for that pal.

2 Likes

Apology accepted.