All Ireland Gold or now to be known as old matches on d’tele

Probably

Can you imagine dermo did that :sweat_smile: He’d be banned for a year

1 Like

Looking through the millennial prism it is but back then Twas harmless enough . Ciaran Duff is an utter gentleman to be fair .

It was just a playful nudge in the manner of ah will you get up outta that.

Would you fuck off, he’d get off it on appeal and be available for the GOAL game

Kiss my boot you Galway mucksavage.

1 Like

Fagan

Are you old enough to remember the games between Vincent’s and Parnell’s in the 1980s. A chap I know says they were fairly tough affairs

it was a dirty rotten townie kick, sneaky as fuck, youd only see a dirty townie doing something like that. saying that he didnt kick the pig ignorant bastard hard half enough

1 Like

I had the pleasure of playing Vincents in the late 90’s and had a nice concussion and 10 stitches in my head to show for it.

Any club v Parnell was filthy. Talty was hated on the Dublin club scene.

Yes he was from what I was told . That said he did colossal work in underage football in the capital over the years ,

The crustie put up no battle at all. Went to ground very easily.

Have you seen the bitchslapping the gga players got from the aussies in the 80’s mate?

If so can you cut out this inane shit about gga players being tough

To be fair in the eighties many of the Irish lads could flake away with the aussies .

Later years we lacked that and in the matter of expertise in running from a fight I will cede expertise to a Shamrock Rovers fan.

We took your beloved Windsor park you hun cunt

And mammy called you for breakfast .

I never had much time for Vincent’s but I’m warming to them a small bit after hearing that.

2 Likes

Good for you.

Dublin Mayo 2006 here. Epic choking from the Duds. Epic hairstyles from Mayo.

1 Like

You would have to laugh at a county not winning an AI since 1959 calling Dublin chokers with 25 or so senior AI’s.