All Ireland Hurling Championship 2022

Not at all. Sure hurling is only a sport.

Mind you with all the football knowledge in Laois ye must be close to winning the hurling out in the next few years

All counties have peaks and troughs kid.
We know this wont last but we are going to enjoy while we can.

But you came for cheddar, no one comes for cheddar

1 Like

It wasn’t long ago he was all about Clare, don’t be minding him

I did in me bollix.
I was making the point that if you think that introducing football drills from 25 years ago is the answer to go down and give Cheddar a hand.
I dont think he would be long running you.

I can’t believe anyone would get so het up by a simple comment about football drills that they’d have a clip off a thoroughly decent sort like Cheddar

Settle now lads.

Not het up at all. I’m zen kid.

Signing out Mike, I can’t believe what I’ve seen here tonight. You think you know a stranger on the internet

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Okay, I’ll raise you….

Fuck sake.

Did you say you were a manager in your current role?

At least you didn’t put up the full match :man_facepalming:

He drew me out tbf

1 Like

I think this one captures the main bits.

The lads who think hurling was only invented in 2018 should take a look.

Once upon a time hurling was a game for lads with wrists.

3 Likes

How many lads would have only been about 18/19 on that team? Christ, everyone thought they’d emulate Kilkenny at the time, but still a great team.

2 Likes

It’s great for counties like Limerick, Kilkenny, Cork and even Galway who have won back to back senior hurling All Irelands in the past 50 years.

Perhaps for the second tier counties of Offaly, Wexford, Tipperary and Clare (one and done), they can be motivated by the dream to win back to back senior hurling All Irelands.

1 Like

Noel McGrath hadnt turned 19 yet, Padraic and Brendan Maher were 20. Callanan was 21.

Bonner Maher, Gearoid Ryan and Michael Cahill cracked the starting 15 a year after and were all either 21 or 22.

There barely even a 22 year old on the Tipp panel nowadays

1 Like

Ah right, I thought they’d all be 18/19.