All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Iā€™d say the fucker hasnā€™t been to a club game all year.

Some row there with @iron_mike & some FARC dissident arguing about the merits of nickey quaidā€™s save v Cork & Higuita ā€˜s scorpion save at wembley years back .

1 Like

@Copper_pipe has @el_loco driven spare looking for a flare that will be seen from outer space.

No pyro, no party.

1 Like

@BogotaBill absolutely schooling a few lads now.

1 Like

OK mate, the joke is done, donā€™t kick it to death entirely.

2 Likes

Esteban Pissy Knickers man must be extremely unhappy?

funny you choose my post to have a cut.

When a really shit in joke somehow takes a turn for the worse.

:eek:

8 Likes

Iā€™m a Colombian narcotics dealer mate. Iā€™m the man on the ground looking after my Limerick brethren.

My faux outrage was to throw the five-oh off the scent

You should be over on the dark web begging them to come back mate. The place is like a mortuary without us

Iā€™m like a whack a moleā€¦ Every time I pop up for air harry or blue are taking a belt. And Iā€™m not even a big hitter.

It just shows how desperate the online limerick hurling supporters are to get involved in a bit of all Ireland talk. Its gas the way they all came out to play there within a few minutes one after the other .

2 Likes

Only throwing @Gman and @backinatracksuit a bone. They were nearly crying because we wouldnā€™t play with them

1 Like

Iā€™m after passing up Oā€™Connell St there and Cian Lynch is selling periwinkles outside Pennies. Some bizarre carry on.

2 Likes

Interesting . I always say he needs to be more shellfish on the ball .

10 Likes

I expect a bunch of Limerick people to cross the border Friday (as well as all the fucking blow-ins from Limerick that are already in Newport) to try and win a few tickets to the match in a duck race

If he could go for his own score more often it would be most whelkome.

1 Like

That said his performances this year would warm the cockles of the heart .

1 Like

He has been working on his mussels this year too.

1 Like