All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

The cousin is involved with minor team. Is it shown on the TVs in the Cusack Premium on AI day.

1 Like

It starts 3 hours before the senior game … it will be fine and empty if they do.

Two and a half but point well made. I may as well watch it in the Croke Park Hotel really.

Yeeeeess
Tickets sorted, had two already but was obliged to give them to a couple of the father in laws mate, two more have materialised. :facepunch:

You got my drift …

Limerick hurling truly is box office.

Tickets starting to come through now. The Dubs have sent all theirs our way God bless them

Lads, its squeaky bum time for me at the moment as 2 of my 3 pillars have fallen. I have 1 more pillar to go but if that falls I’m fucked. So if any of you end up with a spare ticket by end of week I would be grateful.

Is it croke park or the gaelic grounds you are looking for?

CP,
stuck inside the GG with bunch of screaming mary’s…no thanks

1 Like

Great news. Pity your not going yourself…a few pre match pints.

1 Like

Looks like a nice little opportunity for you to take some sneaky illegal narcotics above in the big smoke while you are away from the kids

2 Likes

What’s wrong with that?

Bollocks, I was gonna drive but now I’m worried with the likes of yourself driving home after 30 or so drinks,

1 Like

Would you stand in the hill, let me know Friday night if you dony get sorted

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks HVB, i think i can get my hand on a Nally Stand/Section …just got a call an hour ago so i may be OK

yeah Julio? Thought there would have been take up in Dublin clubs for whatever small allocation each club gets, sure your own lads up here would use their allocation handy enough

Not sure how they sorted it, but we did a swap with the Dubs and Limerick clubs won’t be getting football tickets.