All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Did you get a ticket mate?

Yarp

1 Like

I was sat next to two cunts from Antrim at the 2007 final. They were cheering for Kilkenny.

1 Like

Please stop stalking me you square head cunt. Go follow someone else around the forum for a change.

Safe travels to all coming from near and far. Lads in from the US, Poland and Cork, with other fellas stranded in outposts like Croatia

Last year, my slight preference was for Galway, whereas this year Iā€™d prefer to see Limerick win it. I then hope yeā€™ve to wait another 45 years. Growing up on the border, I absolutely despised ye but thereā€™s some great Limerick posters here and some absolute crackpots of the highest order so win or lose, thereā€™ll be serious entertainment here.

Enjoy it ye bunch of Galway and Limerick cunts. I love All Ireland weekend, and must admit Iā€™m a tad jealous that Iā€™ll only be experiencing it from a tv screen with no vested interest

13 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Kspj3OO0s

2 Likes

Likebait drivel.

5 Likes

Fuck off you needy Galway cunt*

*Enjoy the weekend pal.

Weā€™ll do it for Dolores.

I doubt she has much intrest in hurling,too busy counting her euromillions

6 Likes

Tipp need a big death next year.

Last year Galway did it for Keady. This year, Limerick will do it for Dolores. Maybe Shane MacGowan next year?

1 Like

Lowry hopefully

4 Likes

Another desperado. Shove it up your bollix mate.

Wahey

Sorry for snapping pal. Iā€™ve the Cranberries on here and iā€™m awash with emotion.

Thatā€™s alright pal itā€™s an emotional time.Im thinking about poor old @Atticus_Finch this weekend,heā€™d have fookin been in his element.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have one for him over the weekend.

Good man.Iā€™ll be having a few for him too.

FFSā€¦
how do people come up with this shit?
get off the fucking internet

@Big_Dan_Campbell
raise the god damn bar there will you and tell us the story about the clare managers getting married and moving into the same housing estateā€¦

4 Likes

A small bit of advice for limerick and Galway men.
Log off of the fucking internet today and go out and enjoy the weekend with your friends and families, you wonā€™t regret it. You can come back to your online ā€˜matesā€™ Monday and theyā€™ll still be here.

2 Likes