All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

They only did that to get the stones out of the fields mate, it hardly mattered which acre of barren wasteland a few sheep were standing in.

awful scutter to be listening to

12 Likes

Welcome back pal!

hon Galway, there is a lovely little tradition in Clare, when we get knocked wā€™ed always shout for Galway

10 Likes

We took the stones, you lads took the soup.

Well they picked the right side didnā€™t they?

Thatā€™s a mutual arrangement mate. Get down to Ganley. Frank wonā€™t make it over this year.

1 Like

Iā€™ll get onto my old friend and former 95fm commentator Liam Aherne who is now the Supermacs PR guru and get you a voucher mate. No Supermacs still in Dundalk :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Weā€™ve a business opportunity there chief

This time next year weā€™ll be millionaires

1 Like

The big question: which TFK member will lead the pitch invasion if Limerick win?

@Tim_Riggins

would any of the limerick lads stop in Finnegans in Annacotty for the breakfast on the way to Dublin for the match? I used to always stop there about 10 years ago when I was going to Dublin. They used to do a lovely breakfast

12 Likes

Welcome back mate. Thought you had conked it.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, I have had to deal with a few savage personal problems, but I am ok now

13 Likes

Great to have you back chief

2 Likes

Is Fintan ok?

What a weekend

Welcome back @Tassotti

1 Like

I went for lunch there yesterday for the weekend that is in it. The place was hopping

1 Like

Were you in The Priory? At least they left you out before the rugby season started