All Ireland Hurling Final 2018

Lads would Chawkes in Adare not have put up a bigger flag?

1 Like

Adare is awash with anticipation
Its the first time the cricket team have gotten this far. However the locals are trying to keep a lid on the hype

4 Likes

You should see the display that the Goatstown part of the Charke empire have put on. Passed by it yesterday.

the double is on

1 Like

You’re early. :open_mouth:

Limerick First 11 named to play Galway on Sunday. There will be bonfires lighting in Adare, Kandahar and Kabul if the boys pull out an unexpected win.
Limerick 1st XI to take on County Galway 1 this Sunday in the Premier League away is below: Arsalan Khalid
Farman Yousafzai
Farrukh Bhagat
Mudassar Aziz
Murtaza Sidiqi
Mustafa Sidiqi
Rahul Poulose
Sarfraz Ramay
Swaroop Burra
Zia Khan (Capt)
Zubair Rehman (Wkt)

5 Likes

I’m supporting Limerick offline. Be great to see them win. Wonderful hurling people.

It’d definitely be better fun on here if they lost though.

3 Likes

There won’t be a Naan bread baked in the county if they pull it off

2 Likes

I wonder will they have to head to mass first before taking the field cc @glasagusban. T’would be mad to force them in this day and age.

The Sidiqi brothers will do untold tomorrow.

2 Likes

Plenty of rashers though

Best wishes to all the boys from Galway and Limerick, enjoy the weekend, it’s a select few that get to experience it. While I agree with @Appendage that a Limerick defeat would be box office for the forum I’d like to see them win it. No offence to Galway who would be worthy back to back winners but seeing it spread around the weaker counties is good for the game. A special mention to @dodgy_keeper, enjoy the weekend, if any fella deserves to see his side win big, it’s yourself.

9 Likes

Ah pal, this is like Christmas Day between the Germans and the Allies having a friendly kick about.

Olive branches thrown out on all sides.

Ah look, a win tomorrow would be amazing but we will see. Class Galway team in fairness.

Up Woolly and up Laois.

6 Likes

Are all the Limerick crowd in Parkgate St and Camden St? Out in Rody’s atm and you wouldn’t know it’s All-Ireland weekend. Very un-roasterish.

Safe travels to all heading to Croker today

4 Likes

Can you not feel it?

Undying fame will surround your name today lads if you give your showing.

Hitting the road now Im as emotional as if I were a Limerick man. From the puke of 94 to the dejection of 96 & 07 and the absolute shitshow in 2010. Id a strong family connection with the 2015 u 21s and the beginning of this ship righting itself and no more honest a group of players could you want

All in for big green today. Hail hail

Fingers crossed for the real treaty fans on here @dodgy_keeper @balbec @Julio_Geordio @TreatyStones @Esso_Oil @iron_mike and the few others. Hope ye will be lording it for weeks and months to come

7 Likes

Cheers bud. Enjoy the brunch. Some amount of cars passing through. Kilmallock already.

1 Like

The brunch is cancelled id say i had about 12 pints last night and my missus is having ti drive she is fucking seething :worried:

11 Likes

Proper order.

1 Like