All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Go way you gowl. Waterford will tear into Limerick and have enough to win.

:information_source:

:rollseyes:

I’ve spoken to Fergal & that Oola cunt of an umpire. All is in check, pal

John Bob is sound…

1 Like

The same “jokes” being told in the same way, by the same people for 3 years

Limerick dining at the top table hasn’t gone down well at all for lads

3 Likes

A lovely referee

Top table 2 years ago?

You can feel the seethe off the poor cunts

And not one of them from Waterford. The Déise are as sound as you’d meet and will still be as sound win, lose or draw come Sunday.

Fellas whose counties had their holes handed to them seem very obsessed though.

Quare times, as the cat said when the clock fell on him.

1 Like

That’s always the way… there’s a clatter of them ruin any match thread involving Limerick.

They still haven’t realised that the best man had rode the hole off the bride for about 6 months before the wedding

Was always going to happen. We were a novelty in 2018. Now we’re becoming a problem

1 Like

Did all his hurling for Doon shur, and decent he was too. He’s Richie English godfather.

The Limerick crowd would sicken your shit

1 Like

You’d have to admire JP McManus really. A very committed yet humble man who’s philanthropic deeds are truly staggering. Very difficult to understand what some folk have against him really, I think his capacity to make big bucks overawes some folk.

As for the backgammon skills, I’d fancy our man Scalder Scollan could rattle him. Scalder has terrorised generations of lads here with his unique style as a 25 contestant.

5 Likes

Paddy hates a bit is success

2 Likes

Now now, Waterford have fairly gotten to the final. They beat what was in front of them in 3 matches this year.

I heard Dan and Ken on the radio this evening. It’s nice for the Waterford lads. They are enjoying this week. :+1:

I’d say If it wasn’t for Cheltenham going ahead this March McManus would be broke. As would limerick gaa.

Tell us about his style of playing 25