All Ireland Hurling Final 2020 Limerick v Waterford - the * All Ireland

Nothing to look at there according to Marty and Duignan.

1 Like

Limerick really imposing their will on WD physically, they are working very hard without possession. Manic stuff

Jp has Horgan well bribed. Thatā€™s two straight reds completely ignored I successive games.

2 Likes

Limerick team play over the edge like Cody teams of mid noughties used do plus they throw the ball with impunity. Needed a stronger referee here.

No way he could see the Morrissey stroke.

Filth.

Waterford canā€™t dispossess them, wide pitch or whatever but they are too hesitant. Mind you Horgan is doing all he can to make sure he isn accused of bias towards Cahill.

Itā€™s where Gleesons balls were

Thuggery has infected the great game of hurling

Hard to believe Horgan hasnā€™t got a card out yet.

Best first quarter of the season so far, working very hard. Waterford staying in touch though, goal would have been huge.

I suppose if I were in the pub Iā€™d spend more on pints, but jaysus, itā€™s a bit saucy for 1 game. Listening on Radio 1, the old fashioned way. Was hoping John Mullane might have been doing the co commentary.
Donā€™t think I could hack Limerickā€™s Live 95!

Limerick going to win this at ease

Waterford competing well for dirty ball but still not winning enough if it, struggling in the air. A few poor balls under little pressure have cost them too. Limerick are limerick, working hard all over the field

A big testicles doodle on todays whiteboard I see

Waterford getting rode by ref

2 Likes

TdB gone

Poor cunt.

Oh no

Game over.

This doesnā€™t look good unfortunately.