All Ireland Hurling Final 2024 - The Tony Kelly Final

Everything, and I mean everything will be ā€˜epic’ according to Marty today

Doesn’t matter if a sideline goes straight to the opposition, he’ll still give us an ā€˜ahhh what a cut’

Tony Kelly misses a long free as per usual ā€˜ah what a strike, you wouldn’t expect him to miss those’

I’ve no BBC so I’m going for Garry MacDonnacha. Can’t be dealing with Marty in this kind of situation.

3 Likes

Lucky you

First blow Clare. Cork broke from the parade early

1 Like

Garry MacDonnacha and Pat Fleury. Perfect. Fuck Marty.

1 Like

Given the demographics of the North I’d say it’s not twee enough…

Amazing atmosphere

Not HD is the only thing. But a million times better.

A world of space in front of the Cork FF line.

Clare haven’t started here yet

In 2018 Marty made a ā€œdo you have to, do you have to, do have to, do you have to let it lingerā€ pun when Shane Dowling scored a goal.

I wonder what Cork song he’ll do a pun on today. Perhaps if there’s a fight and a jersey gets ripped it’ll be ā€œAlan Connolly asks ā€œwait a minute, where’s me jumper, where’s me jumper, where’s me jumper?ā€ā€

That needed to go over, some fetch.

Pace from Barrett.

Cork are going to win and they’re going to win by a lot.

Clare look stuck to the ground

Cork have already shot their load.

Clare winning all the breaks now. Lots of long-range shooting.

just for today, come on the Banner!

Great start to this game

1 Like

Some take by Diarmuid Ryan to take that, awful pass.