All Ireland Hurling Prediction Comp 2017

i picked cork by 2

I picked Cork by 6, itā€™s obvious most of the Muldoons on here havenā€™t a clue about stick hurling, some of the predictions on here are embarrassing.

2 Likes

@Matty_Hislop 3PTS
@Joe_Player 2PTS
@Locke 2PTS

Not in the bar no. Watched it in the house as the kids are here. Great win in fairness, saw it comingā€¦

Here @Joe_Player, I got the correct score line, surely thereā€™s extra points in that!!

Are you in the estate? Could I have passed you out walking the young lady up the hill from the front of the estate last Sunday?

will ye beat watafrod and Limerick now

Yes @Joe_Player - 1 point for correct outcome - 1 point for being within 2 points - bonus point for correct outcome

Your kids will be proud cork people

Yes in the estate but no, was off cycling in Spain last weekend

1 Like

Would honestly have not predicted this result. I knew Cork were somewhat lying in the long grass but thought Tipp would not lose. On call today but just sitting down and the fucking phone goes off, missed the entire thing and where I was didnā€™t even have a wireless.

Looking forward to the Sunday Game even more now.

It was a brilliant game. None of the rugby tackles that you get from the likes of KK. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing it on the TV.

1 Like

Dublin to beat galway

Dubs by 2
: Wexford BY 20
W meath by 2

Galway by 7
Wexford by 13

Wexford by 15
Galway by 10

@Joe_Player Iā€™m too distraught to study game plans and the likes now.Ive taken to the bed since last Sunday evening and cry myself to sleep every afternoon.
Tipperary are gone for years. Fucking years.

Are there games this Sunday?

1972 to 1986 revisited .

Galway by 7
Wex by 4
Offaly by 5