Allianz Hurling League 2019

Got 3 points from play as well this evening which is pleasing. Has an eye for a goal too, if he gets the sliotar into the paw and goes direct for goalā€¦heā€™s a very difficult man to stop. McInerney learnt that the hard way last Sunday in Cusack pk.

1 Like

Harsh enough Glas, he made a couple of mistakes - fair enough. But he was MOTM for a reason.

2 Likes

I thought he was replying to my post about Flanagan signing hurleys. Oops. Hegarty was awesome.

1 Like

I think to say very mixed is doing him a huge disservice. David Dempsey was mixed, started well and faded badly. Flanagan was mixed. Hegarty was outstanding all over the park with his skill and work rate. A few mistakes but when you go looking for work that will happen.

Ah right - that makes sense.

I suppose its a fine line between mixed and very mixed.

1 Like

This Limerick panel/team can mix it anyway. :grin:

1 Like

What a night for Limerick hurling.

1 Like

A night when @Bandage ordering a takeaway on the outskirts of Limerick city proved more box-office than Limerick hurling.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hearing there will be a call made at 10am tomorrow regarding the Cork Tipp match. My Tipp GAA source tells me Semple Stadium is on standby to host the game

2 Likes

To be fair, I donā€™t think that question has really arose, heā€™s started this year like a train. One player with absolutely no hangover. Immense.

There was at least one guy questioning it here.

But shur heā€™s been our best player since the Wexford game, bar maybe Finn.

It wasnā€™t me questioning him pal!

Didnā€™t Aidan Walsh walk all over Finn?

Did he? :smile:

All three matches going ahead.

4 Likes

Sunny but nippy here in Cork.

2 Likes

Make sure you put a coat on Brady when u bring him for a walk