Allianz Hurling League 2019

That free against Kevin Foley was laughable
The 65 against O Hanson was dubious at best
I support having refs from the weaker countries but this chap in having a strange game to say the least
FREE FOR WEXFORD
FREE FOR WEXFORD

Small fishes

Where is he from, Albania?

McDonald on fire. Fancy the Wexicans to win this.

McAllister is from the same village I live in. I’ll do some winding down the pub later

2 Likes

No wonder Cathal McAllister gets dropped for the championship panel every season after the league. How the fuck is this gimp still being given senior inter county games to referee though?

2 Likes

He has rode Limerick a few times that cunt.

Ha. stupid autocorrect.

A lot of wex offenders getting very very excited about the league here

We just want fair play so we do. And may the best team win after that.

1 Like

He’s been axed from the shc a few times I think. He’ll favour wexford in the second half. That is usually his m.o.

From the county that produces the countrys worst refs swallow it whole you cunt

1 Like

He has fans in aghada. Fellas that go to games he’s officiating in

Who has the breeze in the second half?

Relax mate, it’s only the league

13 frees to 2. Who has McAllister is the more apt question. He’ll even it up. Wexford will win by 6

Wexford well within their rights to refuse to play the second half until a competent official can be found

Not to mention the phantom pointed 65 for Galway and them also scoring from the puck out after Paudie Foley’s deflected shot was waved wide. A fair reflection at half time would be Wexford 4-8 Galway 0-7.

Galway have found it hard to cope with the usual filth from Wexford. Hopefully Cathal will cop on to this and take the appropriate action in the second half

2 Likes

I imagine Davy sent some expendable backroom team member to (verbally) attack the referee at half time.