Allianz Hurling League 2019

I’m remarkably calm here. I’d say your making stuff up

2 Likes

Very poor stuff from Wexford since half time. Self inflicted goal concessions after turning over the ball out around midfield twice.

MarriedSpiffyGraywolf-small

1 Like

18 points. Whelan and Canning are back in their own half back line most of the time

They take way too much out of the ball either via extra passes or extra touches. Chin had options left and right in loads of space a few minutes ago but did his customary little reverse-shimmy, put himself under pressure and then drove the thing wide.

1 Like

It’s all gone wrong since the full back went off hurt.

Only five or six of last year’s AI final team out there.
The whole starting FB line for a start.

Glynn is still incarcerated in the dungeon of Lynch’s Castle for his hand in that farce.

3 Likes

Paudie Foley is excellent at getting the turnovers as players put the ball into hand from the hurley. Three today I think.

Maroonandwhite has a general seethy demeanour so its hard to tell with him. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you seethe to be fair to you pal

The Limerick lads are great. Absolutely like a pan full of dennys :joy:

1 Like

Tbf they were so poor, I wouldn’t be shocked to see Tuohy & Hanbury as subs this year.

Fair play to Joe, not a spot of dirt on his kit :smile:

1 Like

Snakey little dig there by the Galway man

Concannon looks promising.

Did he not look promising last year too and then was never seen once meaningful matches began?

Canning is like a stallion charging up that wing.

As I said first half, Wexford’s decision making is very slow at times and they run into trouble or play a hospital pass then when easier options were on earlier… Galway have upped it a mere 10% here and it’s enough to seriously throw Wexford off kilter. Langering it up field suits Galway

Super from Whelan

1 Like

Wexford got what they wanted out of the game in the first half. Bunking down for the championship now.

2 Likes