Allianz Hurling League 2019

Joe loves Galway and his teammates so much that he burst himself against six Waterford fellas yesterday. He could have killed himself, he needs to pull back a bit. It’s only hurling.

1 Like

It was also only the league.

1 Like

Who’d guess that @anon32894817 wouldn’t recognise a thoroughbred champion on a field. :smile:

6 Likes

I was grimacing when he put that ball on the hurl. If I was there beside him at the time i’d have said “Joe, will you have a bit of sense hand pass it out to one of them useless cunts beside you”

10 Likes

It was a token effort to demonstrate interest in a game Galway lost interest in around the 45th minute.

1 Like

Whelan was idling along making no real attempt to make himself available for a pass. He wasn’t going to risk leg concussion in a league semi final. Joe is different gravy though. You don’t become the GOAT by phoning it in from time to time.

6 Likes

Lovely bit of South Galway cuteness, the Easht Galway fellas just dont get it.

2 Likes

It kills the lads that if Joe the GOAT turned up to present a few medals in Templeglantine with the HOTY and the rest of the Limerick team the Limerick lads could have a few quiet pints while Joe signed hundreds of autographs while waiting for the cheque.

7 Likes

Minding himself for intermediate group stages., the cute whure.

1 Like

No fear they’d be inviting anyone from Cork anytime soon…

3 Likes

Good one mate, because I’m from Cork :+1: nothing predictable about that reply :smile:

:joy: Well this isn’t true

1 Like

The best in the business, James Owens, confirmed as referee for Limerick-Waterford.

Nothing predictable about you trying to have a sneer at Limerick either.

He’s no John Hanbury though.

Ah mate, you’ve hurt my feelings now. A lad like yourself who’d never disparage my home county doesn’t deserve that.
Will you go away outta that :grinning:

:joy:

HOTY wasn’t available for a good spell. Am I right in that @anon32894817 me oul pal.

You’re like an oul woman with the hand over the mouth. Out with it will you ffs :rollseyes:

Did cian lynch miss two weeks? I can’t even remmeber.