Allianz Hurling League 2019

Neither were half the team by the sounds of it

One things for sure , a 20 minute performance on Sunday with no ball work done and half a team out has em rattled to fuck

giphy%20(10)

Small bit😀any of ye Limerick lads know of a John Hill ( doctor) played in my club in Derry for a few years,married to a doc also

Ah now

That’s even before you cross the country border .

Pride cometh before a fall

They are bringing Johnny Buckley back for a bit of steel.

Johnny Crowley u mean?:grinning:

Bring him as well. And Timmy Kelleher for a bit of dirt.

3 Likes

True. I take that back but yed want to have longer than 60 minute training sessions

1 Like

Say after last year they’ve copped that , hopefully, wouldn’t worry too much ref the league, championship whole different animal- expected to go at least as far as last year or the guillotine will be prepared for Meyler

Gas cunts.

3 Likes

If they can keep defeat to us under 10 points this summer then they can be taken seriously

What 2 teams are you talking about?

1 Like

The slowest team to ever grace an inter county pitch. No chance.

I’m reliably informed that the Cork posters have taken to a private group to discuss matters before Sunday’s game. A very wise decision which could make all the difference on Sunday.

The three of us have a WhatsApp group but when I asked if they wanted to call here for the dinner both were unaware of any match going on, a good result is if nobody gets hurt

1 Like

is fenway park Cork?

I can imagine the conversation.

@Corksfinedtboy Ref the match on Sunday3, I think well just havto wait and see what happens bud

@Corksfinedtboy but its al bout the championship,summer hurlin,Cork nevr too far off

@Corksfinedtboy hard ground suit Cork hurling

@Corksfinedtboy I love Cork

9 Likes

:smile:

1 Like