Allianz Hurling League 2019

One All Ireland in 45 years. Leave them their moment in the sun.

They all seem to be overly upset that everyone predicting Davy was on a gravy train and coining it in Wexford and it would leave the county broke and destitute has been hopelessly wrong. Not only has Davy not been coining it or taking a shit load of money from the coffers, he has actually generated revenue and the Wexford accounts are in a better state now than prior to him taking over

2 Likes

What’s Jim Bolger’s estimated net worth?

Why are people so obsessed with what wealthy, successful people do with their own money.

+1. As a finance professional, the first thing I look for in a team I support is whether the books are balanced. Winning things really isn’t of much interest to me at all, even more so if you’re reliant on financial doping. I’m similar in that respect to Liverpool fans whose focus remains overwhelmingly on the net spend title every season. But I don’t know why Wexford GAA being profitable thanks to the feel good Davy Fitz factor is causing others to lash out.

4 Likes

Dance puppets dance.

1 Like

It’s great to see what Davy can achieve when he’s not dealing with the freaks and wierdos normally associated with his native county.
They are absolutely seething that Davy has done a decent job and has been proven to be a far less divisive character than what they portrayed him to be. Those animals in clare should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

He won them an all Ireland and they ran him out of his own county for it. Animals.

1 Like

The clare hurling anorak is a strange strange breed of animal.

If it wasn’t for Davy they’d still be droning on about the teams of 77 and 78, has there ever been a more blackguarded character in the GAA?

Davy is Hurling, it drives the same few simpletons demented mentally so it does.

Pride cometh before , , :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Wexford team announcement:

Still no team has been announced.

4 Likes

Mossad

Where we meeting for pre match pints?

Patsy

Fine crowd around already. Cars being abandoned on all roads around the Jetland.

The GG is hopping for the All Ireland Champions

What games are the Oirish language channel showing today?

A grand day to be in the open stand