Allianz Hurling League 2019

Who are you asking that to?

Looks like it, I suppose Barry is the alternative and I think he’s just coming back.

Or maybe Brian McGrath actually.

Not bad considering you’d only 18k at the ireland quarter final between limerick and Kilkenny

Just tuning in here.

Jaysus.

Not you anyway you thick.

Great to hear Liam Aherne’s dulcet tones again.

Galvin sweeping now for Clare

ā€œAll part of da gameā€

Callinans workrate has been v good.

2 Likes

Jaysus a fair hand-off from Kelly there.

That was class by Callanan.

Ah ffs.

Thats awful harsh. Never a red card.

Jaysus

Clumsy more than anything.

I dunno. Hand was high and straight to the face. A yellow for sure anyways.

1 Like

Colm Lyons has been woeful throughout

The ref has been an imbecile all night. Shouldn’t get to ref another inter county match this fella.

The little fucker has got plenty fellas the line with his diving, what goes around!

4 Likes

Was no intent imo. Yellow fair enough alright.

It was a bit high alright but on first glance I’d have said yellow.