Allianz Hurling League 2019

Clare would have won if they brought on Tony Kelly.

Dunno. They couldnt bate us with 16 men anyway

We are not in the top three though Mike!!

1 Like

are you for real. Limerick couldn’t buy a free today. Clare backs pulling the Limerick forwards all day, yet every time a Clare cunt fell over he got a free. Paud O Dwyer is a joke ref,

The only suprising aspect from the Carlow match today is that they didnt have anyone sent off.
Sure they are probably still celebrating the draw with a half fit, not interested Galway.

1 Like

Clare did exceptionally well not to lose today, all the help in the world from the ref the umpires god and the weather even we helped them out at times. Come championship they’re dead. Dead. Bate em by about 20 points.

2 Likes

They must not have really, i mean really, believed, they were going to win today

1 Like

The Clare player going down holding his eye there… Shameful

1 Like

Disgusting

1 Like

Twice fitzgerald did it

2 Likes

And he did it again!

1 Like

Jesus Christ…

1 Like

Rolling :roll_eyes: rolling :roll_eyes: rolling :roll_eyes: rolling on a cabbage patch

David Fitzgerald is a coward. He should be ashamed of himself. I wonder has this been coached in Clare? There’s been many a great, tough, honest battle down the years between these two proud counties but that carry on is just shameful.

I was embarrassed for my Clare friends watching him.

David if you’re reading this, you’re a coward.

2 Likes

Good to see a Chipp cunt calling him out. Someone ought to tell him Pawdeee started this trend

Does Shane post on here? Hi Shane :raising_hand_man:

@Distended_Red_Anus is Shane

4 Likes

Clare have been at it for years. Pat O’Conner rolling around like he had broken ribs in 2015 when he had a joshel with Seanie Tobin

1 Like

Shane seems like the sort of Tipp roaster who went to Dublin in a potato sack and now doesn’t wear socks with his drainpipe jeans/jeggings

11 Likes

Donal “Dodge” O’Grady has a lot to answer for. He was the one who started all these theatrics and play acting in Clare Limerick matches to get Pat Donnellan sent off in 2015.

1 Like