Allianz National Football League 2024

That was a shocking thing to come out with. This fella was a CEO. An embarrassment how he continually manages to make a shite of things.

I think I was his first black card.

1 Like

I used to hate to see him and Tyrell down to ref us. You just didnā€™t know what either would do.

1 Like

Youā€™d know when open the sports pages of the nationalist and read a match report that if one fella on one side had 10 points from frees and another fella had 12 you could say with 99% confidence that Tyrell was reffing it.

1 Like

Few musings on Mayo v Kerry.

-Kerry should have and could have been out of sight at HT.
-Boland was unbelievable.
-Killian Burke is a big addition for Kerry.
-Midfield still a worry for kerry, Joe o Connor is not the solution.
-Sean oā€™Se is not an inside forward, not as good when back is facing goal.

• Mayo should have got at least a draw bar for poor game management.
    -Clifford is the GOAT.
1 Like

Tipped back to Tralee tonight. Enjoyable fare and open enough game. Kerry are at nothing without the Cliffords and look well off All Ireland winning form.

Itā€™s my beloved Derryā€™s to lose.

Not a case of when, but by how much.

1 Like

Hate to askā€¦are you from your beloved Derry?

My heart lies in Bellaghy.

Thats not a straight answer

McGuigan is the key. Save the cheerleader, save the world.

I reckon heā€™s 29 at some stage this year. Around a long time but never consistently nailed down a starting spot. A very good hurler for Toreen.

2 Likes

I canā€™t ever remember Carlow beating Laois in football. Even when Carlow were going reasonably well under Turlo, Laois had the Indian sign over them with Sugrue at the helm.

Some transformation last night considering Laois were 5 down and hadnā€™t scored after 24 minutes. You never felt theyā€™d lose with McNulty in charge though. If it was still Billy Sheehan then Carlow might have had a chance.

29 at the end of this year. Regularly scapegoated in previous regimes.

1 Like

If right was right Laois should have been 1-4 to 0-0 down and a black card as well but they rode their luck and Niall Dunne and Shaun Fitz dragged them back into it. Carlow looked to have shot their load by the end of the half and so it proved.

Laois had the talent to be better than under Sheehan but he was a poisonous sort and did little to endear himself to player, supporter, or referee. McNulty is a gentleman to his toes.

Thatā€™s as clear a red card as you are likely to see and not given.

Niall Morgan is Tyrones best outfielder

1 Like

Tyrone no 15 turned down a nailed on point 2 minutes ago and instead hand-passed it back. Now heā€™s taking on a shot from the corner flag

Seeing tyrone bate never gets old

1 Like

Tyrone canā€™t have any issue with how it ended as many have suggested they may.

Time was well up and they were looking for the ideal opportunity to shoot.