Allianz National Football League 2024

I really hope before championship starts Conor Lane sorts out his gambling issues.what he
was trying to do to Derry was incredible.i cant think of another reason why he would be blatantly biased towards one team.

1 Like

Brolly eating his words about Mickey Harte now too

Basically didn’t speak like a robot like the Cork man before him. Spoke with genuine passion for the game about how they played out a great game.

2 Likes

The biggest Easter barney in Dublin since 1916 and once again the United Kingdom forces come out on top in a shoot out.

Brilliant game.

Controversy, needle, goals, misses, red cards, awful refereeing, even more controversy, skill and great scores.

Football when played like that is a great sport.

6 Likes

The northern counties bring great razzmatazz to the whole thing.

3 Likes

There’s no filth to Derry either.

1 Like

Paddy Small is an awful thug

1 Like

Last years semifinal defeat to joe mcquillan taught us a great lesson- if you can’t beat sixteen men then you’ve no errand in croke park

Is it possible Dublin have thrown that to deflect scrutiny? You’d struggle to rule it out

What did he do. I missed that in all the chaos

You would anyway but the dubs have been living rent free inside your head since around the time mark vaughan pointed at the scoreboard.

8 Likes

And we’ll done to the forums most astute and knowledgeable gaa judge @peddlerscross who was on this train long before anybody else.

9 Likes

Derry proving the value of paying an outsider to manage a GAA team.

1 Like

A great afternoon of sport there. Hard not to be delighted for Derry. You’d feel very sorry for @Bandage though. He’s put a lot into Brian Fenton. Any word on the poor Derry fella ? Has he regained consciousness?

12 Likes

Ronan Mccusker a happy man tonight

I’m after watching it back there. I was expecting him to have stamped on someones head the amount of screeching going in here. From.what i can see he dragged conor mckuskey and conor glass to the ground. Had a wrestle with Glass on the ground. No red card offence as far as i could see.

After the great honour Laois and Westmeath brought to Leinster this weekend, it’s been very disturbing to see how Dublin disgraced the province.

Shocking goading as well after the goal, really nasty stuff of an Easter Sunday

Was a second yellow if my average Irish is reliable

1 Like