Allianz National Hurling League 2023

Thereā€™s only one Gillane though. Well thereā€™s not, but you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Daly worked wonders with Dublin all the sameā€¦ He had ye fairly close to the top. The game needs him back in to rise up another county.

They were great days alright. Listening to him on the podcast Iā€™d say his inter county management days are over.

Agree completely, they need to sort it. Heā€™s the main man.

Donā€™t worry. The wheel will turn. The view from the top of the mountain is lovely though

2 Likes

We were looking down our noses at the likes of Wexford and Dublin for decades though and will continue to do so regardless.

2 Likes

He said it himself around 3 or 4 years ago, has no appetite for it and it is a young manā€™s game.

Himself and Lohan went in together for the Clare gig at the end of 2016 but stood aside to let D&G have it. Donā€™t think he was seriously tried to get involved at senior I/C since.

1 Like

Heā€™ll always have his ā€œwhen I had Kyle in the academyā€ and ā€œwhen Caso was in with meā€ memories to share so itā€™s not all bad. He feels a sort of responsibility for Limerickā€™s success which is nice for him.

2 Likes

Club championship in March/April? No chance of that.

The Wexford lads have their half-time disco. Thatā€™s enough to keep them happy.

3 Likes

As ye should

Sure they fought tooth and nail against letting the Galway minors into Leinster for 20 years. Theyā€™ll be dragged like mason greenwoodā€™s missus into a round robin.

Dalo is the Carl Froch of hurling punditry.

The CCCC are gearing up to make an example out of the Kyle Hayes incident, per source

Has PJ given the green light?

What other competition knocks out 2 of its strongest teams earlier for inferior teams? Tom Dempsey admitting Wexford miles off Munster teams on off the ball this morning yet Wexford will come out of Leinster. Laughable.

1 Like

Even at that, he had no real interest in Clarecastle last year either - Management is a mugs game

The FIFA World Cup.

7 Likes

The Rubby World Cup
The FA Cup
The Super Bowl
The Chicken League Cup

1 Like

Sure just give the 5 munster teams a bye to the semi final all togetherā€¦ they can draw lots between Tipp and Cork to see which weaker county gets to make the 4.