Allianz National Hurling League 2023

You’ll win fuck all with a 1-man full-forward line.

6 Likes

Ding dong stuff

Waterford are giving away some ridiculous frees. So indisciplined.

2 Likes

This cunt’s arms are going to get sore from brandishing cards

Did you see that puckout shot? Tipp totally vacated the space inside but Waterford followed.

Waterford coming back into it

Did well to get that back to four

Tipp tiring already. Not used to doing that much running

Bit better from Waterford at the end, looked like it had been getting away from them. Going 20 minutes without scoring is poor.

There’s a nice intensity to it, Tipp fairly fired up. Tipp have a goal threat but only taken one. Both teams run from deep but Tipp have way more of a threat inside than Waterford, which will kill Waterford in Championship.

Decent fare. Tipp waste a couple of goal chances and Waterford get edge into it, albeit still 4 down at the half

1 Like

Trampish from Breen, the poisonous dwarf had a right to feel aggrieved there for once.

Lovely little bit of niggle to this. Hitting lads a shoulder after they hit a wide etc. Red card incoming, whether on the field of play or not.

1 Like

Who are the two bearded boys on the punditry lads?

James Owens is a poultice.

Its obviously a clear tactic from Cahill to wind up Stephen Bennett.

I thought we’d be above that sort of carry on being honest.

1 Like

Sorry, poultice are useful…

Cathal King (NaP) and Naoise Waldron (Cuala)

1 Like

I mean one of your club men used wind up corner forwards regularly back in 00/10s. It’s nothing new

1 Like

Ah ya but he was a hatchet man who needed to bring that edge. :grinning:

The Tipp lads are or at least should be well able to handle Bennett without trying to get him to lash out and see red.

Jamie Barron has a lovely sidestep.

I think Kev said he had “NFL levels of movement” back in the day. I dont think there is any higher compliment.

Had a feeling it was Waldron alright. Cheers :+1:t2:

1 Like