Declan Lynch wrote a lovely article yesterday on my latest nominee

Tony O’Donoghue, a thoroughly alright sort I’d say

1 Like

Two cunts

Especially Lynch

10 Likes

Lynch was not my nomination

1 Like

It was a lovely piece. Was a great chat about it on the paper review on newstalk yesterday. The unanimous consensus was that MON is a blowhard who’d left himself and the (few hundred) proper irish footballing public down

Pathetic from Donohue getting his mates to go to bat for him in the media. Hope MON goes through Lynch the next time he sees him.

That Off The Ball Sunday paper review is beyond weird.

Philip Quinn was batting for him on the paper review yesterday morning too (refer above from @gilgamboa). Tried to paint TOD as some sort of victim in this premeditated attack from O’Neill who was holding on to this rage for 2 months. Poor Tony was a little bit disheveled after the encounter by accounts.

He tried then to blame the FAI by suggesting that it seems they’d let O’Neill out without any coaching to run roughshod like a rabid mongrel on the poor unsuspecting journalists. It was vomit inducing shite

2 Likes

It can be very weird but it’s the best thing about OTB. Padraig Harrington was on it a few weeks ago and it was very enjoyable. He completely overshadowed Kimmage who was on at the same time

1 Like

Kimmage like any good journalist knew when to shut up and let him talk tbf. It was excellent alright.

1 Like

It was very good. Harrington is sound as a pound.

1 Like

Jordan Peterson. No contest.

4 Likes

Agreed

I can see so much of myself in him it’s incredible.

1 Like