Alright-Sort of the year - 2021

Tommy Barrett

Ryan Tubridy

There now.

He has just compared women in occupation stepping out with nazi soldiers to the women whose hair was shorn in Ireland for stepping out with British soldiers and tans. He followed up by rubbishing the proposed RIC commemoration

3 Likes

Peter Keane.

Peter Keane set the terms of engagement earlier in the week when he reprised a tale from his youth in response to a question about Dublin.

“My grandmother, when I was a young lad, a long time ago – she lived ’til she was 101-and-a-half, and the half was very important. But she used to have a great way of saying things.

“One of the things she used often say when I was asking her questions as a young lad was: ‘We’ll milk our cows and they can milk their cows’. It’s very apt in this situation. I’ll worry about Kerry and they can worry about Dublin.”

It was put to Keane last night that a game which involved two red cards, two blacks, 10 yellows and a melee at full-time looked bad-tempered at times.

“Was there? It didn’t feel dirty, it didn’t seem dirty to me anyway. Feisty, but there were no great flare-ups or anything, was there?”

What about David Clifford’s first performance as captain?

“Sure you’d have expected that of David Clifford, whether he was going to be captain or nothing. He did what he was asked to do.”

Did his late score leave Kerry feeling it was a point earned rather than one lost?

“I suppose we could look at it that way, Dublin could look at it that way, but look it’s a point and we’ll take it.”

How close are Tom O’Sullivan and Gavin White to returning from injury?

“Yerra, they’re not far away at all.”

Is Peter Keane heading home happy after that performance?

“Yerra, Peter Keane is getting ready to go home, the same way he’d have to go home either which way, whether we won or lost.”

:clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

He is. He is courting Louise O Neill

Keane has a great ability to tell the media absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Séamus Ó’Riain

1 Like

Kevin Kilbane

2 Likes

Paddy Cosgrave

3 Likes

I always thought he was sound. Yeah.

1 Like

Danny cipriani

Explain please.

Paddy Cosgrave

1 Like
3 Likes

That’s good in fairness. He’s still an insufferable cunt though.

Drew Harris

2 Likes

@Dziekanowski I owe you 10euro. I was full sure it would be @TheUlteriorMotive … Ah well.

1 Like

I cannot sanction your buffoonery

3 Likes

Roy keane

1 Like

Ah here! I thought it was long established hereabouts that this charlatan was a traitor.
Watching the LLS last night I felt for a fleeting moment he was going to admit that he fucked up Royally in Saipan.

His dream of returning to management is exactly that - a dream.

1 Like

Paddy Cosgrave

2 Likes