Amazon Cunts

@Copper_pipe is your man.

I’m nearly certain there’s a way to do it. I’ll have a look later on. Don’t use prime myself and I torrent or use terrarium mostly these days

1 Like

Amazon is becoming a farce. Was an excellent purchasing site but now they use far too many third party shops and sellers on the site. Reliability has gone through the floor.

2 Likes

A wonderful quip, should have far more likes

2 Likes

Had a look there and dont think there’s a way to get it in Ireland.

If you get on to Amazon and try and cancel they should cancel it and refund you. Amazon Customer Service is usually sound.

https://www.justwatch.com/ie

it tells you where you can legally find every movie and series available to buy and stream online in Ireland.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Why Amazon knows so much about you

via @BBCNews

Am-Ra-Zon

1 Like

Amazon prime delivery times gone out to around 2 weeks cos of cunting brexit.
I know I should shop local but all oirish people are sheep and thickos who can’t govern themselves and they’d probably waste the tax money anyway.
Is there a European amazon or something and is it better than dot co dot UK now?

You can use .de but lead times are similar enough I believe

1 Like

2 Likes

Would it be any cheaper?
Surely theres enough cash floating round ireland to get our own amazon

If you have a prime account for UK it doesn’t apply for de… You need a separate prime account for it

Is the prime. De fast delivery now do you know Dan?

Didn’t seem to be much quicker than UK for few bits I was looking at, and no cheaper

1 Like

Fuck farage and all belonging to him

1 Like

Worked out ok for me. Deliveries and prices good. Invoice comes in German though.

I have found that the long lead times for deliveries from the UK have stopped and returned to pre Brexit lead times since mid February.

1 Like