American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

I think that technically he may be correct. But broken clocks and all that

No he claimed he got it from a friend and they couldnā€™t prove that he did indeed cross state lines with one. This never got fully answered.

An AR15 isnā€™t an automatic weapon. Legally he was too young however the grey area I mentioned allows 16 up to have a rifle (though that was intended for hunting, but not spelled out that way)

1 Like

What? Are you a homophobe? Calling you on this you fucking dinosaur. Youā€™re oppressing our gay brethern.

The gun was bought in Wisconsin, the lad who bought it has been charged with providing a weapon to a minor.

Ah yeah, itā€™s AOC who is somehow ā€œdangerousā€ and not Republican Paul Gosar, who released a video depicting him decapitating her, and the Republican party which all bar two members of the House of Representatives voted in support of him doing so.

Some people, eh.

1 Like

Actually, Iā€™ve just looked at that again. Youā€™re right to laugh at that. Any rifle is an assault weapon - otherwise whatā€™s the point?

Iā€™d still give her one though

1 Like

Any excuse to post this little gem

5 Likes

I love her :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I see Limerick are playing Wexford in the first round d of the league in February. Iā€™ll look forward to a carvery in the Whitford @dodgy_keeper

1 Like

Back of the que bucko

AOC is the truth

2 Likes

Do you reckon sheā€™d be able to look after herself in pedigree corner?

Mind your tongue

Is it not a valid question?

Be lovely for the Wexford fans to see the champions in the flesh, although weā€™ll probably be in lockdown by then.

Youā€™re speaking out of turn

Nah we should be out of it. Weā€™ll give the wexicans the booster shot