American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

Survival of the fittest. Those victims should have been carrying

Anyone walking around the US not carrying at least an assault rifle is asking for trouble

1 Like

The fucked up thing here is death isnā€™t a deterrent for the gunmen, in some cases itā€™s an objective. Bring them down non lethally if possible, keep them alive, but only just and torture the cunts every day for the rest of it

But are you suggesting if a gun man is just standing there complying with his arrest the police should walk up and shoot him in the head?

1 Like

The difference could be resisting arrestā€¦

Folks, folks, letā€™s not ā€œpoliticiseā€ this.

When the shooters are white itā€™s very important that politicians give tacit approval to their ideology while attempting to maintain plausible deniability about having anything whatsoever to do with inciting such terrorism.

Thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

Is there anybody promoting this ideology of terror in Ireland?

Oh wait, there is.

But hey, letā€™s focus on ā€œAntifaā€, or something.

Let them answer i want to hear the reasoning.

Who is ā€œthemā€?

Theres one poster on here retweeting this, and one like, but others have previously made the same argument. I made this point before and got no debate. So them. Unless you have a point to make?

3 Likes
1 Like

The democrats are failing here, McConnell blocking background check legislation but getting no attention due to the circus of the debates almost a year out from candidacy. But yeah, Russia. Still the horse has bolted the guns are out there already and canā€™t be got back.

No just hit him a few digs, maybe twist his arm, make it painful

Russia has and continues to run massive interference in US democracy with the collusion and encouragement of the US government.

But, yeah, not an issue, or something.

White terrorism is by far the biggest national security problem facing the US.

But again, not an issue, or something.

Blame the Democrats or Antifa, something something something.

Right-wing Irish online posters are the thickest cunts imaginable.

Just for optics? Maybe, but thats cruel and unusual punishment and could jeopardize a conviction perhaps. Im just trying to highlight the stupidity of groups decrying police brutality, then giving out when police arenā€™t being brutal

I made my point thanks.

You didnā€™t make any point but ok

On the contrary. You have prejudicial and preformed opinions, only want to debate with people who have the polar opposite view and want to talk about somebody from TFK retweeting something which shows just how far youā€™re going to find something to disagree with. I think Iā€™ll leave you to that. Enjoy the rage.

1 Like

No youā€™re projecting your own standpoint here im afraid. So you dont want debate on the forum, just solemn agreement with yourself? You want an echo chamber not any point argued out? That ties in with your banning policy i guess.