American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

9 killed in Omaha

Another socially inept punter goes mental.

http://www.thewe.cc/thewei/&/images3/2004_war_photos_november_1/upside_down_flag_long.jpe

These school / shopping centre shooters are arseholes. Generally some idiot in class or work calls them a fag or something so rationally enough they decide to get their own back by bringing a gun into school / work the next day to kill and maim a selection of people. Looking in from the outside I think these folk might have issues.

POLICE AND PARAMEDICS have surrounded a terminal at Los Angeles International Airport because of a reported shooting.

The incident was reported after 9.30am local time, 4.30pm in Ireland. Responding crews were outside Terminal 3 at LAX, the second busiest airport in the US and the sixth busiest in the world.

The LAPD confirmed that they were on “tactical alert” for the whole city due to a “major incident”, but this was scaled down to cover just the area that the airport is in.

Cars are being stopped on their way in and out of the airport.

Witness Brian Keech said he heard “about a dozen gunshots” from inside the security gate at Terminal 3.

Local news is reporting that an agent of the Transport Security Administration, which handles security in US airports, was injured by a lone gunman who carried a high-powered rifle. The gunman is also reported to have been injured.

Arrivals and departures at the airport have been closed at the airport.

The airport was the scene of the killing of two people in a 2002 shooting.

Better shut down the city to be safe.

On the plus side, the Lakers will now surely be the team of redemption this year, not just for the people of Los Angeles but for all United Statesians as they try to pick up the pieces and recover from this devastating attack. Sport is so amazing in bringing people together like that. I’ve full confidence that God will guide the Lakers to glory.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 854529, member: 183”]Better shut down the city to be safe.

On the plus side, the Lakers will now surely be the team of redemption this year, not just for the people of Los Angeles but for all United Statesians as they try to pick up the pieces and recover from this devastating attack. Sport is so amazing in bringing people together like that. I’ve full confidence that God will guide the Lakers to glory.[/quote]
Its all about Doc Rivers and the Clippers this year Sid.

Doc Rivers has left the Celtics? Noooooooo.

I didn’t know that and am disappointed by this news.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 854531, member: 183”]Doc Rivers has left the Celtics? Noooooooo.

I didn’t know that and am disappointed by this news.[/quote]
Everyone left Sidney, all thats left is Rondo and a couple of punks. All will not be rosy in the Garden for a couple of seasons sadly.

I’m off to the boozer, at least well still have Bill Russell.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYAOvcNIYAA9moU.jpg:large

At least 20 people shot in San Bernardino, 50 miles west of LA. Police reporting 1 to 3 gunmen still at large.

At least 14 dead. At least 14 more injured.

Wolf Blitzer is in the situation room!

Still at large.

Apparently three blokes in body armour with automatic rifles, who are still at large. 14 dead now. Bizarre situation.

These Yanks are a threat to our civilisation.

We should bomb them immediately.

1 Like

Shoot out going on now between the cops and suspect(s), several casualties.

Bearcat?

Here we go

Police have surrounded the car active shoot out goning down at the moment

A care centre? Why would that be a target?

Another scene, a third person barricaded into a residential property

Dramatic helicopter footage of the police pulling the body of one of these guys from the bullet ridden SUV with the body of the other guy lying in pool of blood across the street.

When I first heard the breaking news about this I thought “meh”. Another shooting. But it’s still hard to get your head around a society where at any minute some bloke, in this case three blokes, can walk into any kind of public facility with an unbelievable array of millitary weapons and just shoot people. And these are millitary weapons, lets not be coy about this. These are not weapons you use while hunting, or for personal protection, or for “sport”. They are assault rifles, specifically designed to kill as many people as possible in the shortest time frame possible. The reason for this massacre will no doubt be incredibly petty and stupid. We’ll wonder in disbelief about it and then move onto the next one, which no doubt will happen within days. And no one will do anything, no gun control measures will be put in place and eventually we will get to a point (at least outside of America) where we really, actually, don’t give a shit anymore and just accept it as a fact of life in America.